Degree® Women Calming Lavender Odour Protect Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

Degree brings you its first ever alcohol free and aluminum free deodorant stick for women. Designed for lighter activity days, this 48-hour deodorant stick with a calming blend of long-lasting lavender scent will keep you feeling fresh and protected from odour. 100% confidence, 0% aluminum.

Degree vous offre son premier désodorisant en bâton sans alcool ni aluminium pour femmes. Conçu pour les journées d’activités plus légères, ce désodorisant en bâton au mélange calmant de parfum de lavande durable procure une sensation de fraîcheur et 48 h de protection anti-odeurs. 100 % confiance, 0 % aluminium.

November 30, 2020

Smells Amazing!

This deodorant smells ridiculously good. I feel like I’m at a spa when I put it on! It holds up while chasing a 4 year old already, while holding a 5 month old, and still had me feeling fresh at the end of the day!

November 29, 2020

Fresh Scent

This deodarant is great. It smells good though it reminds me a bit of men's cologne. Its very smooth and I love how it feels on my skin. It does not leave a white film on my armpits nor on my clothes. I would highly recommend this product for those looking for 48hr deodorant!

November 29, 2020

Goes on so smooth and soft

Love the smell it’s goes on so smooth and it’s so soft on your underarm skin .it goes on clear no mess love it

November 24, 2020

Long lasting and smells great

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed this deodorant as it Kept me smelling good all day and worked well after the gym!

Amazing deodorant!

This deodorant surpassed my expectations. It went on smoothly and protected me from odour for over 24 hours. I would definitely purchase this again in the future!

1.0/5

North Carolina, United States

Degree deodorant lavender

Has aluminum which is known to cause cancer plus it just works average when it comes to preventing sweat stains and irritate my under arms and does not smell good

Works like a charm

I have tried so many different deodorants I found this one very effective , the smell is very subtle and this one did not stain my shirts! This one is a must try!!

0.0/5