Degree® Women MotionSense Sheer Powder Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 538 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

July 13, 2017

I would use this at the gym or when travelling, but not real

I have to say the one thing I really like about this deodorant is the locking mechanism. It's easy to work and makes it ideal for taking in a gym bag. The spray is far too wide and that could definitely be altered. When I apply it, I feel like I'm wafting a cloud of scent vaguely towards my underarms, so I'd like to see a more concentrated spray. On the plus side, it does keep my underarms dry, but there's definitely room for improvement. I also find that it doesn't really last all day, even when I'm not really active. I would use this at the gym or when travelling, but not really as my regular.

This is true for all the antiperspirants in this line, as the bottle design is the same and only the smell changes.

I had to give this a higher star than I gave the 'fresh energy' scent of this product though, simply because I prefer the smell. It is still quite sweet and a bit overpowering, but I found it didn't have that 'cheap perfume' alcohol smell of the other. This is a super, super girly scent, as it almost smells like the word 'pink' in scent form.

September 29, 2016

Le produit est très pratique pour le sac à mai ou le sac de sport. Très rapide à utiliser et efficace sur la peau.sec lors de l'application sur la peau.

September 26, 2016

I think the bottle is really cute and eye catching. Personally myself, I'm not a huge fan of the dryspray. I found it didn't work as great as my regular Degree deodrant that I typically use . I felt sticky and wet at different times of the day. Also, the spray lingers a long time after spraying and I find myself coughing after each use. I would recommend to others.

September 21, 2016

felt so great with using this product. loved it . felt fresh all day and smelled good too. would recommend it totally. love the bottle too. going to buy more

September 21, 2016

The MotionSense Sheer Powder Dry Spray was very quick and easy to apply. It kept me dry all day and it didn't feel caked on like a powder stick can sometimes feel.

September 21, 2016

I decided to give this product a try having used a spray in the past.
    I found it goes on well lasts all day smells great and is my first choice product for deod/antiperspirant right now.
    It does leave the usual amount of residue when accidentally touching clothing but cleans up easily!

2.7/5

September 21, 2016

This product was really great but I do find it very average. There is nothing unique about it that really stood out to me in terms of the smell or the effectiveness. I would probably buy it again if its on sale but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

September 21, 2016

Je n'étais pas une grande utilisatrice de déodorant mais lorsque j'en ai fait l'essaie en spray je fut bien contente car il sèche vite, pas de résidus et tout de même assez efficace lors de journée très très chaude.

September 21, 2016

I've used spray deodorants before but thought I would try something new since I had a coupon. I have never bought any other brand since. I love it! It works great, smells great. I don't just use it under my arms. I spray my feet with it in the summer too when I wear sandals. It's perfect. It costs more than the brand I used to use, but it's worth it.

2.8/5

September 21, 2016

Um this wasn't my favourite but I think that's because I'm more of a deodorant stick girl. It works well but I thought the price point was a bit high.