Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

April 08, 2019

Recommend

Smooth texture and super effective at both fightingbodiur and wetness like it claims..long lasting power & scent is like and lovely. Recommend Degree!

February 09, 2019

Great antiperspirant

I received this free as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. The scent is really light and not overpowering. There isn't any white residue left over on my black clothing through simple acts like pulling the shirt over my head, but if you try to get white marks by really rubbing, it can leave traces. I don't wear a lot of white, but I think it would be good at preventing yellowing too.

Just wasn't for me....

I've been using this on and off - switching between this and what i normally use. I was not yet 100% comfortable foregoing something I have used for years! On the days that I did wear the deodorant, it worked! There were no transfer either.

No leftover marks!

I was given the opportunity to review the new Degree Women UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Antiperspirant stick. I was quite impressed with the scent, it wasn't overpowering or artificial smelling. It was nice and light which I like when it comes to antiperspirants. I was also quite happy to see that it did not leave my whites looking yellow. I noticed that it also did not leave white marks on my blacks. although I did randomly rub my underarms against my black pants and it left some residue but nothing I couldn't rub off. I marked the value to be in the middle, because it is a little expensive to me at over $5. I also really wish it didn't have aluminum which is something I try to avoid with such products! I am not sure if I would buy this product again but I will likely be more inclined to do so and recommend it if i was an aluminum free product.

Buy it!

Can’t get over how well this worked in comparison to many others I have tried. Great smell no residue and no stains left on my clothes which is always my buggiest concern

February 07, 2019

Love it!

This antiperspirant is wonderful for ladies! It did not leave white stains on my clothing, which I love, and the scent was feminine yet non-overpowering. Very effective, easy to apply and overall a great product!

*I received this product free for reviewing purposes.

February 06, 2019

Smells nice but need to reapply

This antiperspirant smells light and fresh. It applies smooth and clear and did not leave any residue on my shirts. Odor protection was ok, and not as good as my usual brand. I noticed that it was a bit lacking in long term wetness protection. By late afternoon, my underarms were feeling damp. Due to the lack of all day odor and wetness protection, I would not buy this over my regular brand. Note - I received a free sample from Chickadvisor for review and testing purposes.

February 06, 2019

A good value

I enjoyed this product for the most part. It didn't leave Mark's which is nice but I did feel like I had to reapply it. I work in a busy healthcare job and it just didn't last my whole shift. Otherwise it's good

February 05, 2019

Works great abd no marks!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

This antiperspirant worked perfectly. The application was smooth, the scent wasn’t overpowering, and it kept me dry. I did not need to reapply on my second day after a shower.

This antiperspirant went on clear and did not leave marks on my clothing and did not irritate my sensitive skin! Overall I’m very happy.

3.2/5

February 05, 2019

Here's the thing..

While i did like the product and it worked decently well.. I can't get over the size difference between the women's and the mens. Seems like just for gettting the female version you get ripped off 28G worth of product? Maybe just buy the mens, works just as good if not better and you get a lot more for a better value.