Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

February 14, 2019

Très satisfaite

J'aime beaucoup cet antisudorifique. L'odeur est discrète et ça sent bon. Il ne laisse pas de traces blanches sur mes chandails et il contrôle super bien ma transpiration.

February 14, 2019

saw it, bought it

heard about this, saw on the shelf, bought it.
    white clothing - NO issues
    black clothing - slight issue. MUST be vary careful putting on or can leave white mark however once dries, no residue so this earns a 4.5 star from me.

February 12, 2019

My go to deodorant

Degree is my go to deodorant. I do find that it will leave marks on my black clothing from simply putting on the shirt but as long as it works I'm okay with that. Reasonably priced.

February 12, 2019

Degree motionsense

J'ai aimer tester ce produit de degree,encore une fois un très bon déodorant qui sent très bon et ne tache pas,je recommande fortement! Degree es un bon choix

Très bon produit !

Tout d'abord j'adore son odeur ! Il sent vraiment très bon ! Puis, l'application est très agréable sur la peau, aucune sensation collante. Il a très bien joué son rôle d'antisudorifique ! Jen achèterais sans hésiter!

Effective !

Bon produit, très efficace !

Sérieusement, je le recommande.

Plus efficace que la moyenne des produits que j'ai utilisé dernièrement !

Sent bon et ne laisse pas de traces, c'est parfais

February 07, 2019

Smells great and it works

I really like this product I would buy it again. It smells great and does what it's supposed to do! It doesn't leave the white marks that u can so clearly see on black clothes and it keeps smells dry and smelling great all day long.

February 07, 2019

Best deodorant ive ever used!

So let me start by saying I sweat A LOT due to anxiety, so I actually didn’t have high hopes for any antiperspirant that wasn’t clinical. First thing I noticed is that this deodorant smells amazing. If I apply it at night before bed, I can still smell it the next night just as strong (and as dry) as when I first applied it. This has replaced my current antiperspirant/deodorant and ended my neverending search for the perfect one!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review!

Amazing antiperspirant!

This is one of the best antiperspirants I've tried! It applies very nicely and I don't have to use a lot. I love the packaging and design as well. This antiperspirant really does not leave any stains on my clothes, which is a huge bonus! The smell is also mild, which I like in an antiperspirant. I would definitely recommend this to friends!

February 06, 2019

Super produit

Le produit est super. Il contrôle l’odeur. Je suis vraiment heureuse de pouvoir avoir tester ce produit. Mon conjointet moi avons vraiment aimer les 2 versions