Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

January 31, 2019

The perfect active womens deoderant

I am a fairly active woman, both inside and outside of work. This deoderant is PERFECT because it lasts all day, doesnt leave white stains or marks on my clothing - and has a CLEAN scent (nothing perfumy at all). This is definitely my FAVOURITE deoderant ive tried to date.

Fresh Scent and Lasted Through Spin

I received this product from Chick Advisor for testing purposes. The scent is light and fresh so it matches what I expect from a deodorant that I would select. I tested it out for a spin class and it didn't rub off or leave residue on my workout clothes and smelt fresh throughout the class, and I sweat a lot in spin.

January 30, 2019

This product is excellent i would recommend to all my friends and family. For this product to not only leaves no white on black it also makes me more confident wearing my white blouse with no yellow marks. All I can say is Thank You.

Dure très longtemps

Cet antisudorifique nous laisse à sec très longtemps il sent assez bon il doit même y avoir plusieurs odeur mais il fonctionne vraiment une grosse journée au complet et sent encore très bon après 12 heures

January 30, 2019

Fresh Smell, Lasting Power!

I received this free for an honest review.
    I thought the smell was really nice, fresh but not overpowering.
    I really like the smoothness of the application and felt like it lasted all day, even through eight hours of work and a yoga workout after work.

I liked it a lot and think I would have to use it for longer to see if it really doesn't give yellow stains but so far so good.

Not perfect but works

Love the scent and the quantity of the product but doesn't work the best. I tried with a black shirt and a white after and noticed left a tiny mark on the black still unfortunately other then that good product

ALL DAY!

I got the chance to try out this antiperspirant through ChickAdvisor and this is truly one of the longest lasting antiperspirants I’ve ever used! I smelt fresh up until my shower. Only thing I found was that on white clothes it worked great but still left marks on my dark clothing, so not sure about the ultra clear part, but the scent is great and super fresh smelling (not too perfume-y).

Le meilleur!

Le déodorant Degree pour femme ultraclear black&white;- pure rain est le déodorant le plus efficace en ce moment sur le marché. Il possède un parfum doux et léger de pure fraîcheur qui dure toute la journée et plus encore pour ma part. Je n’arrivais jamais à trouver de déodorant efficace comme je le souhaite au niveau du parfum, efficacité, durée et du prix. Par contre avec Degrée pour femme tous mes critères de sélection sont enfin tous réunis. Je recommande ce produit à toutes les femmes qui ont comme moi ou plutôt avaient comme moi une difficulté à ce niveau. Et merci à #Chickadvisor et #Degree de m’avoir permise d’essayer le produit gratuitement!

Ideal

Il a tout de ce que j'attend d'un deo. Une protection pour la transpiration et les odeurs. Une bonne odeur pas trop forte mais efficace. Et que ça dure toute la journée, que je sois active ou pas. Oui, je le recommande et j'en acheterai à nouveau. *je l'ai reçu gratuitement pour en faire l'essai

Does it's job

Thank you chickadvisor for this product that I had a chance to try free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.
    I liked it and it did give me a sense of freshness and sweat protection throughout the day.
    I can't say it didn't leave white stains at all, less that few other products I have used tho.