Del Monte Very Cherry Fruit Cocktail Cups Reviews

Ranked #1169 out of 2375 in Grocery

March 02, 2016

J'aime avoir une réserve de ces petits contenants de salade aux fruits aux cerises car ils dépannent bien, s'apportent facilement dans la boîte à lunch et ils sont délicieux avec un morceau de chocolat noir ou avec des biscuits secs.

0.5/5

September 30, 2015

Del Monte Very Cherry Fruit Cocktail Cups;

Too sweet the cherry flavour
    not sour like fresh cherries are

the liquid sugary sauce in between the cherries is very fake synthetic not natural at all

I would not consider this healthy

September 30, 2015

I love these and I love cherries, cherries are one of my favourite fruits to have. These are a tasty snack and also good for packing with your lunches.

June 11, 2015

Love these little cups, they are so convenient for lunches, they are very refreshing, my favorite part is the cherry

April 08, 2015

I am not against fruit cups in general but I am not at all in to fruit cups, I've tried this and didn't like it at all. I prefer to eat actual real fruits, I don't know it's just me. My mom does enjoys these though, she buys them when they have a sale.

What do you think, have you tried them?

March 18, 2015

I buy these all the time very convenient for when we are all on the go. Del Monte Very Cherry Fruit Cocktail Cup are very nutritious, tastes so fresh and packed full of cherries. Great to take on school trips, lunches, work and great when you want a light snack at home.

March 18, 2015

Amazing snack option that is very convenient on a go too.

March 18, 2015

A convenient good for you snack. I put these in my Daughter's lunch. Full of a lot of fruit especially the cherries are great! The syrup is light and not too sweet.

March 16, 2015

I like to add these cups in my children's lunch boxes. A healthy snack that gives them a cup full of fruits. This variety has more of the cherries that my kids love. Convenient and perfect for on the go. A quality Del Monte product.

Natural health