Prestige Item
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Reviews

This unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. The unique Skin Brightening Complex of Aspergillus, Grapefruit and Licorice helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation while a super-smoothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal helps to calm the skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis.

August 08, 2019
    New York, United States

Great exfoliant

I really like this exfoliant. It is gentle on the skin and effective. I used it once a day in the morning and it was never too much. This is for people with fairly clear skin.

June 19, 2019

The best exfoliant!

The one exfoliant I can’t live without! No matter what exfoliant I try; I always find myself back to using this one. Gentle yet effective on my sensitive/reactive skin.

June 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best exfoliant!

I love how you can customize this exfoliant! It can be as grainy or as pasty as you want, which is great for me with sensitive skin. I usually hate physical exfoliants and typically avoid them. But this one is a game changer! Super gentle but effective, my skin is so soft and smooth after. Expensive but the bottle is lasting me forever! I will definitely repurchase this!

May 01, 2019

Great for sensitive skin!

I've tried many exfoliants that leave my face red and irritated but this exfoliant leaves my face soft and glowing. I gave it a 4/5 star for quality because it's somewhat messy due to it's powder form that you put in your hand and mix with a little bit of water. I just recommend using it in the shower so that you avoid making a mess. I don't use it everyday but whenever my face looks like there's a buildup of dead skin then I use it!

February 05, 2019

Life changing 😍

Dermalogica is an amazing skin care line!
    I am an aesthetician and recommend this to anyone! It’s it gentle enough to use every day for most people! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to live without this stuff! If you are interested in trying this I highly recommend finding a spa that uses this and get a treatment done or even just get a sample! Little tip to same time! You can and some of this powder to your cream or gel cleaners and you get a 2 in 1 deal works great

October 17, 2018

Makes skin smooth

This is the only exfoliant that isn't harsh or damaging while working effectively. It actually removes flakiness and makes your skin smooth and a good base for makeup. I have very sensitive skin and I can use it regularly. It also isn't just an exfoliator. It changes composition once you add water/scrub your skin and also when you wash it off. I will be buying this again.

April 17, 2018

Best Exfoliant EVER!

This is my favorite product to exfoliate my face ever! Not only do I have sensitive skin, roseca, and extremely dry skin in the winder months, this product has never failed me.

With this being a dry product, I find it lasts forever. It is so easy to use and makes your face super soft!

Wish the price point was a little lower.

March 27, 2018

One of my favorites

Love this face scrub! It is both a chemical and a manual exfoliant meaning not only will it get rid of dead skin cells, it has brightening properties in it due to the lactic acid! I love the fact that I can control the consistency of the scrub also. I have suffered with adult acne for a few years and some days I need to exfoliate however it can be too abbraisive if I have a particularly painful pimple that day. I have found a few similar products but nothing compares to this product in any way!

February 26, 2018

Awesome

. I was recommended this powder exfoliant by my skin therapist. She recommended it because I had dry, textured skin and PIH. I've tested it for about a month and love it. My skin always looks and feels amazing after using it. It's reliable and side effect free for me. When you add water, most of the powder dissolves creating a paste with bits of fine grit. It's not overly abrasive at all. I like to rub it in for a long time and let it sit for a minute after. It dries/absorbs water fast so you have to add water constantly. My skin feels more smooth and more subtle after. The feeling lasts about 25-35 hours before I feel I need to do it again. Since incorporating it into my skincare regime, especially my makeup removal process, I have noticed a reduction in acne. I'm hoping that with regular use, I can get rid of deep clogged pores but so far I haven't noticed a difference. I suppose those need manual extraction. My PIH seems to be fading a little faster than usual. I think this product - as well as various other products I use - are helping that issue. The container is large (75g) and I need a little a day (1/2 tsp). The $80 CAD/ $55 USD price is a big one, but this might be a must-have for myself.

October 21, 2017

Used this to my facial clients

Really effective and gentle exfoliator. Great for the skin all my clients love this. Helps to keep skin smooth. Can be combined with your cleanser to make it 2 in 1 step.