Prestige Item
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Reviews

This unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. The unique Skin Brightening Complex of Aspergillus, Grapefruit and Licorice helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation while a super-smoothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal helps to calm the skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis.

September 29, 2019

Gentle exfoliant

I received the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, part of a three step system (with AGE Bright Clearing Serum and AGE Bright Spot Fader), complimentary in exchange for my honest review. I was really excited to test these products as I have visible signs of aging and breakouts. It seems that this combination is rarely addressed together. The kit’s claims are: clear breakouts, smooth skin and brighten skin tone. It is cruelty-free which makes it a great incentive for me personally. The Daily Microfoliant is a powder that you mix with water to create a paste. You then massage it in circular motion for one minute. The directions are pretty easy to follow, but I don’t enjoy the extra step of mixing the powder with water to create the paste. The product is not too harsh on my skin and leaves my skin feeling very soft and a little brighter. This product is effective as a gentle exfoliant, but I would not purchase it for myself.

September 16, 2019

Not for daily use

I like this product, You sprinkle this dry powder onto the palms of your wet hands and wash your face. I use this exfoliant twice a week. If i use it on a daily basis it will sting and dry my skin. I find this product messy to use. I would recommend it to my friends

August 23, 2019
    Warwickshire, United Kingdom

The BEST exfoliator you will EVER USE!!

Not only is this my favourite exfoliating products, I think it might actually be my favourite beauty product of all time! But it has literally given me a new skin! All my dead and dry skin is no more, my face always feels so smooth, my foundation looks more even and it continuously works to reduce the appearance of my rapidly appearing fine lines!! It works actual miracles!! I mix with my cleanser, it’s not rough or “bitty” on your face at all, but does a much better job than all the other exfoliants out there!!!

August 08, 2019
    New York, United States

Great exfoliant

I really like this exfoliant. It is gentle on the skin and effective. I used it once a day in the morning and it was never too much. This is for people with fairly clear skin.

June 19, 2019

The best exfoliant!

The one exfoliant I can’t live without! No matter what exfoliant I try; I always find myself back to using this one. Gentle yet effective on my sensitive/reactive skin.

June 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best exfoliant!

I love how you can customize this exfoliant! It can be as grainy or as pasty as you want, which is great for me with sensitive skin. I usually hate physical exfoliants and typically avoid them. But this one is a game changer! Super gentle but effective, my skin is so soft and smooth after. Expensive but the bottle is lasting me forever! I will definitely repurchase this!

May 01, 2019

Great for sensitive skin!

I've tried many exfoliants that leave my face red and irritated but this exfoliant leaves my face soft and glowing. I gave it a 4/5 star for quality because it's somewhat messy due to it's powder form that you put in your hand and mix with a little bit of water. I just recommend using it in the shower so that you avoid making a mess. I don't use it everyday but whenever my face looks like there's a buildup of dead skin then I use it!

February 05, 2019

Life changing 😍

Dermalogica is an amazing skin care line!
    I am an aesthetician and recommend this to anyone! It’s it gentle enough to use every day for most people! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to live without this stuff! If you are interested in trying this I highly recommend finding a spa that uses this and get a treatment done or even just get a sample! Little tip to same time! You can and some of this powder to your cream or gel cleaners and you get a 2 in 1 deal works great

October 17, 2018

Makes skin smooth

This is the only exfoliant that isn't harsh or damaging while working effectively. It actually removes flakiness and makes your skin smooth and a good base for makeup. I have very sensitive skin and I can use it regularly. It also isn't just an exfoliator. It changes composition once you add water/scrub your skin and also when you wash it off. I will be buying this again.

April 17, 2018

Best Exfoliant EVER!

This is my favorite product to exfoliate my face ever! Not only do I have sensitive skin, roseca, and extremely dry skin in the winder months, this product has never failed me.

With this being a dry product, I find it lasts forever. It is so easy to use and makes your face super soft!

Wish the price point was a little lower.