4.9/5
Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Good - 0

November 09, 2017

Love it!

I suffer from dry flakey skin. I have tried it all. I was at a friend's place and tried this product and after a couple hours my skin was So soft and full of life again. I use it everyday after my shower and never have to worry about my skin again.

June 11, 2016

This Dial Moisturizer worked great at keeping my skin feeling nice and soft a great moisturizer that I would buy again also love the lingering scent of this product

June 08, 2015

Made my skin soft and kept it from drying out

April 17, 2015

This is my go to lotion for my dry skin! Super moisturizing and you can't beat the price.

March 21, 2015

I use this moisturizing body lotion on a daily basis on my legs and arms to help keep my skin from feeling dry. it works well absorbs into the skin without making skin or hands feel greasy, plus it has 84 minerals in it that help moisturize skin for 7 days. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good body lotion at a good price.