Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash Reviews

A gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses clean without drying your skin. pH balanced and vegan. Formulated with naturally derived ingredients. For skin that looks and feels healthy.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Foaming Hand Wash.

Une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients

de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine.

Gentle

Love how foamy it is and does a great job leaving my hands feeling clean. Just the right amount of foam with each pump. The gentle scent is perfect and the products is gentle enough for my kids to use.

March 08, 2021

Savon à main doux et parfum léger

Très bonne mousse savonneuse a mains. Ne laisse aucun dépôt et il est pas fort il est très doux et il sent longtemps. Je recommande ce savon à main sans hésiter.

March 08, 2021

Hands are clean and soft

Dial clean and gentle waterlily foaming hand wash is hypoallergenic and free of harsh chemicals that dries out the skin or causes itchiness after use. It foams up well and my hands feel clean and soft after with no irritation, the scent is fresh.

Nice and gentle

I liked how smooth this hand wash is. it is very foamy and airy and the smell is not very strong so it is not irritating. A georges amount is required for full and clean wash though ( at least in my idea).

Gentle on skin

The hand soap was good for those with sensitive skin in our family and had a nice lather making it easy for the little ones to wash their hands. Very minimal scent.

Great lite fragrance

I really enjoy the easy way to use this product. The foam is such a smart way of washing your hands. I also absolutely love the lite fragrance of this hand wash. I definitely recommend this product!

Gentle

Dial foaming hand wash is amazing!! It cleans my hands so well without drying them out. The smell of water lilies is light and fresh. I definitely will be buying this soap again! It is perfect for me and my house guest!!

March 08, 2021

The only hand wash your family needs!

Our family loves Dial's new Clean and Gentle Water Lily foaming hand wash. We love that it is hypoallergenic and doesn't leave our hands feeling dried out. The Skin Smart technology makes this a great choice for our whole family

Scent lasts long

I love the scent of this handsoap and the moisturize feeling after using it. The scent lasts long which is one thing that I look for on any handsoap, bodywash, lotion, shampoo, etc. If it isn’t pricey and comparable to the usual brand I buy, I will definitely buy this, too so I’ll have variety of scents.

Nice product

This was a good product I like how it was for him so it only used a little bit but it made your hands feel clean. There wasn’t much scent or anything to it was very gentle which is a good thing