Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 28, 2018

Great body wash with rugged odor! Definently a must-have

This body wash smells amazing and lathers with even the most minute amount so there’s that bang for the buck. My wife loved the smell and even began “suggesting” that I should use it more often. It’s a great product and will make it into my usual rotation for sure!

Liked it

Like others have said, it smells really good. I think it's pretty cool that it's infused with caffeine - it seems to wake me up. I like it best for the bodywash aspect, it lathers up nicely and washes off completely. It does work decently for hair and face too, which is pretty convenient when travelling.

Men's Only Dial!

What more can I say about Dial for Men other than it is fabulous!
    It's caffeine and protein infused to wake you up in the shower and give you a fresh start to your day!
    It is 3 in 1 which means you don't have to juggle 3 different bottles of product for your hair, face and body.
    This has it all in one bottle which made me feel clean and vibrant all day.
    A must buy to try!

great smell

The Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash has really nice smell and help me keep refresh and dry all day long, I will surly recommend it.

Updated On: May 28, 2018

Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash is rally convenient to use and it really smooth my skin and has a nice smell I will surly recommend it.

Great scent

My broyfriend uses this product only for body wash but he is obsessed since we received it in the mail. Love the scent and the way it applies. No reaction to the skin, so it's always a plus. I would recommend it for every man. :)

Would Recommend

Would highly recommend the DIAL FOR MEN RECHARGE 3-IN-1 REVITALIZING BODY WASH. The scent is pleasant, clean and fresh. The quality and value of the product is worth it and affordable. Haven't had any bad experiences with the use of Dial Products.

Works where others don’t

Tried this and it smells so clean and not over powerful and musky like others men’s body washes. Love the way my skin feels after and not drying . This product helped me discover the best thing about using a bath puff. Lathers up really nice. I typically use soap only but this is kind of a game changer .

May 27, 2018

dial for man is the best

I bot this for my son he loves it .and it's smells good too. and it's not and it's not hursh to your body if you if you buy it you buy you not going to be disappointed

J’ai adoré ce produit

J’ai réellement apprécié le profuit 3 en 1 de Dial. Format pratique et facilement utilisable qui remplit très bien ses trois fonctions. Il n’en laisse pas de résidus sur le corps été les cheveux ne deviennent pas gras le lendemain de l’utilisation. Produit très pratique lorsqu’on se déplace souvent.

Je recommande ce produit.

May 27, 2018

Totally recommend this product!!

this beauty has all the bank for your buck! three in one and all are awesome. smells great and gets the job done! Just another good refreshing product from Dial! totally recommend this