Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

New Brunswick, Canada

Jason Cyr

I received a free sample to try out and review and it lathers really nicely. It has a nice scent and not too strong. The price could be a little cheaper as it’s a bit expensive compared to other brands. I would buy this buy product again and I would recommend it to my family and friends.

Refreshing!

Nice, clean scent - not overpowering. I shower in the morning so this is perfect to wake me up and get me going. I like things easy with no fuss and the 3-in-1(body, face and hair) means I can hop in, lather up and rinse off. This leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling great. Will definitely buy again.
    #complimentary

Best 3-in-one

Never tried a 3-in-1 before until now and it's fantastic! Shampoo works amazing and the body wash is bar-none. Scent is amazing, would recommend! Dial really "dialed" it up

DIAL FOR MEN RECHARGE 3-IN-1

I love the 3-1 product so east to use. I was very satisfied with the results as I t works better that some 2-1 products. Hair was very shiney and soft for a couple days. I am going to continue useing the 3-1

Good to Go

This dial body wash has a great and refreshing smell. Working in a barn means I have to deal with a strong smell that usually sticks to my body so when I tried this it actually completely mask the smell and give a very smooth feeling on my body. My wife loves it when I come home smelling great. Thank you for letting me try this.

June 03, 2018

Can do a lot, but not all of it done well

The scent is good, and isn't overpowering. It's also convenient to use, since you don't have to buy all 3 products separately. However, as with all things multi-purpose, it doesn't particularly excel in any of its jobs. As a shampoo, I found my hair felt oily much sooner than it does with my regular shampoo, and it may be because the moisturizers meant for the body wash are coating the hair and makes it feel oily. However, if the price is good, this could make a great shampoo to keep in the gym bag!

3.2/5

June 03, 2018

Good value for the money

I received dial 3 in 1 free for review and was hopeful it would truly be a body, hair and face wash. It was a great smelling body wash that lathered well and rinsed clean. It also lathered great as a a shampoo but found it left my hair greasy when it dried. I do have longer hair so thatay have been a contributing factor. I did not like it at all as a face wash. It irritated my eyes and left my skin feeling tight and with some redness. I prefer my regular cleanser.

June 03, 2018

Les nouveaux produits rafraichissant pour hommes

J'ai aimé essayer vos produits que j'ai trouvé tres raffraichissant avec un parfum léger et frais laissant a la peau une sensation fraiche et propre, je recommande cs produits, cela vaut la peine de les essayer.

Saves Time!

My girlfriend signed me up to try this for free and I really enjoy using it in the shower. The fact that it’s 3 in 1 is nice as it saves me time and money. The scent was good and it lathered up good too.

June 02, 2018

Feels good and smells good!

I received this product to trial for free and I would recommend it. My partner used this body wash and he loved it. Smells great, not too overpowering either. He loved that it’s an all in one wash, makes showers more efficient. Lathers well and kept him feeling fresh all day! Great product for the price point.