Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Good to Go

This dial body wash has a great and refreshing smell. Working in a barn means I have to deal with a strong smell that usually sticks to my body so when I tried this it actually completely mask the smell and give a very smooth feeling on my body. My wife loves it when I come home smelling great. Thank you for letting me try this.

June 03, 2018

Can do a lot, but not all of it done well

The scent is good, and isn't overpowering. It's also convenient to use, since you don't have to buy all 3 products separately. However, as with all things multi-purpose, it doesn't particularly excel in any of its jobs. As a shampoo, I found my hair felt oily much sooner than it does with my regular shampoo, and it may be because the moisturizers meant for the body wash are coating the hair and makes it feel oily. However, if the price is good, this could make a great shampoo to keep in the gym bag!

3.2/5

June 03, 2018

Good value for the money

I received dial 3 in 1 free for review and was hopeful it would truly be a body, hair and face wash. It was a great smelling body wash that lathered well and rinsed clean. It also lathered great as a a shampoo but found it left my hair greasy when it dried. I do have longer hair so thatay have been a contributing factor. I did not like it at all as a face wash. It irritated my eyes and left my skin feeling tight and with some redness. I prefer my regular cleanser.

June 03, 2018

Les nouveaux produits rafraichissant pour hommes

J'ai aimé essayer vos produits que j'ai trouvé tres raffraichissant avec un parfum léger et frais laissant a la peau une sensation fraiche et propre, je recommande cs produits, cela vaut la peine de les essayer.

Saves Time!

My girlfriend signed me up to try this for free and I really enjoy using it in the shower. The fact that it’s 3 in 1 is nice as it saves me time and money. The scent was good and it lathered up good too.

June 02, 2018

Feels good and smells good!

I received this product to trial for free and I would recommend it. My partner used this body wash and he loved it. Smells great, not too overpowering either. He loved that it’s an all in one wash, makes showers more efficient. Lathers well and kept him feeling fresh all day! Great product for the price point.

June 02, 2018

A good value 3 in 1 for all uses.

This 3 in 1 is a very good idea and deal. A nice big bottle thats priced well, however unlike dove dial for men requires muiltiple washes/uses to be effective and due to this the larger bottle vanishes sooner. My hair would only smell good for a few hours after 2-3 washes which is a disappointment, however priced at around 5.49 this would be a great deal overall. Even if it only lasts a few hours the smell itself is fantastic and would definitely be worth the extra wash.

So fresh and clean

I hate using different products when I shower. When I got this in the mail I knew this could simplify my shower game and not did it. Now I no longer fumble with different shampoos and conditioners. I'm a busy man so I don't have time for a million different products. This keeps my shower caddy simple. Love it!!!

Smells great!

This product not only made my skin clean; it also smelled great!
    A little of the body wash went a long way , laters up great and doesn’t leave my skin dry.
    It’s perfect for on the go and when I’m in a rush to shower. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and I would purchase this in the future.

Great product!

This body wash smells amazing! I would definitely buy this product once my free bottle is empty. The lather is great & it helps wake me up in my morning shower, invigorated for the day ahead.