Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 25, 2018

I would repurchase, I love the 3-in-1

I really like the fact that this is a 3-in-1 because it takes care of everything at once. I received it as a free product to review and really enjoyed it. The scent is really fresh and leaves no residue, which can happen with some products especially if they're for more than one purpose. I would repurchase.

June 25, 2018

Great Fresh Scent!

I loved this body wash. It has a great drag scent that my wife can't get enough of. I felt clean but my skin did not feel overly dry. I'll be buying this again

June 24, 2018

Je l'adore

J'ai bien aimer ce produit . Très mousseux et sans très bon . Rend la peau douce et le cheveux aussi je le recommande ses un produit que je rachèterais cer garenti .

Fresh and Clean with Dial Body Wash

I got to try DIAL FOR MEN RECHARGE 3-IN-1 REVITALIZING BODY WASH through the XY Stuff Product Review Club. I love that this is a 3 in one bodywash, facewash, and shampoo. It's perfect to throw in my gym bag. The scent is nice and fresh. My skin felt hydrated after using this wash. I would recommend it to friends.

Great Product

I received this product for free and I really enjoyed using it. It has a really great smell thats not too strong. It made my body feel nice and soft and feeling nice and clean and fresh. I will defanitely use this again in the near future....Its defanitely a decent price for the quality.

June 23, 2018

Awesome smell, works great. I would buy this product again.

I was lucky enough to try this product for free.

First off real cool packaging and loved the easy grip ridges making it easy to hold the body wash bottle while in the shower. Awesome scent and it lasts all day long. After use my skin feels fresh and clean. The gel lathers into a rich foam so you don't have to use a lot of product.

I would definitely recommend this product and would purchase it myself.

Excellent Body wash

After using this body wash your body feels refreshed and fragrance is also refreshing. I would recommend this body wash specially after workout or hot summer day.

Body Wash

I so like this product and have already purchased it, will keep using it. Love the scent. Was given the opertunity to try this product for free. Thank You !

great 3-1 body wash

Great lasting scent for a body wash. Lots of bubbles using a sponge and cuts dirt and smell of body. Rinses well and doesn't feel like a lot of soap residue on the skin. The soap is a more liquid than other body wash used from competitors.

June 21, 2018

Good

It is awsome product. The smell is so amazing and it stays on the body. Keep it fresh and smell good all day. Very soft and good quality also the price is good. Stores always have promotions to buy this product.