Dior 5-Colour Eye Shadow Quad Reviews

Ranked #715 out of 1404 in Eye Shadow

What it is:
A sleek compact containing five expertly coordinated shades for the ultimate modern eye.

What it does:
Dior re-invents the classic 5-Colour Eyeshadow with new formulas and shades! These versatile palettes can easily create a range of customized looks for day and night. The incredibly soft, melting texture glides over the eyelid, creating a smudgeproof application. The highly pigmented formula creates an ultra-graphic look that's buildable in color intensity.

January 05, 2017

This stuff and the brand are amazing. The quality is great and it's easy to apply. I highly recommend this to all women. The price is not to bad either and they have a huge bunch of colours to choose from

September 22, 2016

These eye shadow quads are seriously good! Not only is the packaging and layout of the pans beautiful but the quality of the shadows themselves is amazing. They're pigmented, buttery and blend really well. Even without a primer they stay put almost all day. They're not cheap, but for the quality they're worth it!

September 17, 2015

I like to try as many eyeshadows as I can and time again I find Dior's eyeshadows to be long-lasting, great variety of shades, and I love the packaging.

May 06, 2015

Absolutely adore this quad, colours look so nice on my lids, and the quality is really good. It's pigmented and stays put even on my oily lids when I don't use a primer.

April 03, 2015

These things are my crack. They're so smooth and buttery and pigmented and GORGEOUS and they last forever on the eyelid. These are definitely high quality, you can't find anything like these at the drugstore.

March 09, 2015

I've got the dior 5 couleurs designer 408 green design eyeshadow palette. This palette is a combination of green shades, one base, 3 eyeshadows, and an eyeliner. I love the center shade which is absolutely gorgeous, the eyeliner which is in a great deep green color and the contour shade which is in a dark foresty green color that has pretty good pigmentation. The other two colors have less pigmentation and are more shimmery but are nice as well. Additionally, the textures are smooth and soft to touch.

January 22, 2015

This is simply an amazing product from Dior. i was amazed at the colors their texture and application on the eyes. Whatever quad you pick up it is brillant. I used the 508 nude pink design and i fell in love with it.

a bit pricey but at the end of the day it is worth spending $62 for 5 brilliant eyes shadows.

October 22, 2014

I love Dior Shadows and have a couple of the 5 - Colour Eye Shadow Quads. When I saw ads for the new fall colours of 2014 I knew I had to get a couple. This review is for the 876 - Trafalgar.

I don't have any shades like this quad. The whole set is basically metallic, shimmery. There's a gold, a deep red, a shimmery pink, ivory-pearly colour for the highlight and a deep brown colour.

The shadow itself goes on very smooth and I find Dior shadows are very pigmented and last for me, for the entire day. What attracted me to the set was the red and the gold. These two shades are absolutely gorgeous! I wasn't sure how to apply them at first and had to consult the makeup goddesses (aka friends) in my life. We tested it out a few different ways, it was beautiful any way we used it. I think the colours are just so rich, they totally made my eyes pop. This really is a perfect palette for fall.

At $63 CDN for the Quad, I'd definitely buy it again and have already recommended it to some of my friends.

September 29, 2014

great application, great colors loved this!!

September 29, 2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! It goes on silly soft and silky and stays on all day and doesn't smear or fade.