Dollar Store Bag Clips Reviews

November 10, 2017

Save your Chips

I have to have chips every so often late at night when the kids are sleeping. I use these clips to keep them fresh. I also use them to clamp playdoh in a zippy bag when I've lost the container. You usually get 10 for $1 at the dollar store. I lose them all the time - but they are a kitchen staple.

November 04, 2017

Love it!

I love Bag Clips. They are super easy, efficient and effective to snap onto household essentials and bagged goods like chips, carrots, or even any bag to keep them sealed and closed. Little clip goes a long ways for keeping in the freshness. I have about 30 of these handy things

October 27, 2017

cheap and long lasting

these are very cheap but very effective. you can use them for a variety of different household items. I haven't had any break yet and you cant beat the price :)

October 04, 2017

they work

These clips are awesome for closing any kind of bags you have in mind -
    chips bags, freezer bags, coffee bags, kitty litter bags, garbage bags, you name it.
    Awesome value for the price and they last for years.

October 01, 2017

Pour tout fermer

Pal mal du tout les 'clips' pour fermer les paquets entamés.
    Existe en plusieurs tailles et plusieurs couleurs
    Je les utilise régulièrement même au congélateur
    Produit de très bonnes qualités

May 03, 2017

I have 6 of these and they're all different sizes . Sometimess my chips can go stale because they're not properly closed so I had to invest in these chip clips . So easy to use and effective . They have many uses so I'm glad I made this purchase .

March 27, 2017

Dollar store bag clips.. are a effective product used in our home. We use them on chip bags anything that need to be sealed once opened. They are cheap and I find them durable and cost effective. Good on Value and I like the quality. I have used them in the freezer too they do hold up for me.

March 27, 2017

Absolutely love these bag clips. They come in a variety of sizes and colours and they work really well to keep food bags closed and the contents inside nice and fresh. Also you can't beat the price!!

February 27, 2017

The dollar store bag clips work pretty well for most bags I need to keep closed.
    I find if the bag is still quite full that the clip can be difficult to clip. Sometimes I prefer
    to use a claw style clip to avoid losing the clip.

February 26, 2017

If youre like me and always have half bags of chips laying around these are perfect for you, instead of rolling your bag of chips and having it last a couple of days just put these cheap chip clips on your bags of whatever, cereal, crackers, chips, etc for a fresh taste weeks later! you can find them at the dollar store