Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipsticks Reviews
#572 in Lipstick

January 13, 2018

Best Liquid Lipstick formula on the market!

I recently ordered Truffle to try out the formula and instantly fell in love. This lipstick is easy to apply and incredibly comfortable. I really appreciate the applicator - I find it very easy to use.

I’m waiting on my second order and more beautiful lipsticks to add to my collection!

September 28, 2017

Bon produit

Ce sont de bons rouges à lèvres. Ils sont très mattes et ont une tenue assez correcte.
    Ils assèchent beaucoup les lèvres par contre donc il faut penser à appliquer un baume à lèvre avant application.
    En dehors de ça ils sont plutôt satisfaisants.

February 07, 2017

I love this lipstick! I have stone and it's a perfect pinky nude. Goes on super easy with a doe foot applicator. Smells amazing. Super creamy, not drying at all.

August 09, 2016

I love these lipsticks! I don't even feel that I'm wearing a lipstick, which is pretty rare for liquid lipsticks! And i can eat and wipe my lips as many times as I want and it would still look like I just applied my lipstick!!

April 19, 2015

I LOVE these matte liquid lipsticks, they're super pigmented and crazy matte. The only thing is, I wish they came in way more shades, they have a very limited shade selection