Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.7/5

April 20, 2020

Good

I was weary at first trying this product as I do not usually enjoy cucumber scent but this product did the job. It kept me feeling refreshed and ready.

March 31, 2020

fake cucumber scent

I really want to like dove products, because of the value, and concept. Every product I've tried (including this deodorant) has disappointed me. It's just to synthetic in fragrance and hard to remove.

2.8/5

February 09, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

It works

I love this deodorant but I get use to it within 6 months and have to change brands I don’t know of it’s my body or just this brand but it smells good and lasts long when it does work

January 28, 2020

Not as good as the regular!

I typically use the cooling cucumber and absolutely love it so I thought I would give this one a try. It did not hold up to the regular kind. Found myself having to reapply half way though the day.

November 26, 2019

I would buy this again

I love this product it smells good and makes you feel fresh all day.
    I like the fact that it doesn’t stain your close and smells fresh for a kind time. I find when you get hot and sweaty you smell it more

October 10, 2019
    Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Not as effective as the original

I always use Dove deodorant and it works well for me.I was really keen to try a 0% aluminium one in their range as i`ve tried other 0% brands that didn`t work for me.I`ve stuck with it for 2 wks now but find it doesn`t keep me smelling as sweet as i should.Also it seems like hardly any comes out of the roll on and i go over and over the area incase i`m not putting enough on.

September 06, 2019

Didn't work for me

I received this product for free through Chick Advisor. Unfortunately, the deodorant did not work well for me. The first hour or so it seemed fine but any longer and I started to smell a bit funky. I am not sure if a different scent would work differently but the cucumber & green tea scent did not do well with me. The deodorant applied nicely overall and did not leave any residue. I do like the fact that it contains 0% aluminum. I may try another scent and see if it makes a difference.

September 04, 2019

Didn't work for me

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I love Dove products but this was a fail for me. It smells nice and keeps my under arms soft and moisturized. However I found the need to reapply multiple times throughout the day as the "deodorant" part only lasted a couple of hours. I will stick to the antiperspirant.

2.7/5

August 29, 2019

no aluminum

i received this product for free through chickadvisor. love the light scent. i have tried other deoderants, and its nice that this one is in a stick form but i found it to be a bit sticky going on and doesn't last through the day especially if your sweating a little.

August 28, 2019
    Italy

Nice scent but ineffective

I liked the scent of this product immediately but it did not last. I tried it initially in the hot humid Toronto summer and it didn’t last me the day let alone 24 hours. Also since it is a “wet” product I stayed wet and I believe it’s due to this started to chafe under one arm and had to discontinue use. I would not recommend this product.