Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 30, 2020

I love this deodorant!

This deodorant smells great, cucumber scents are so calming. It really does keep you fresher longer and doesn't have that sticky feel to it. i would definitely recommend trying this.

May 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Deodorant

I really love using Dove Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea! Amazingly the aluminum free deodorant provides 24 hour protection. I love using it every morning before I go to work. I highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who love to smell fresh!

May 21, 2020

AMAZING PRODUCT!

Very sort on skin. nice colour. amazing price. the pacaging is so beautiful. Everone should buy this. ill use this forever . The scent is so nice and refreshing .

May 12, 2020

Cool as a cucumber!

The cool and refreshing scent leaves you feeling fresh and tingly. I love the fact that it is 100% aluminum free! The only reason I gave it 4.5 stars on everything is I have to reapply a bit more often. Otherwise, love it!

May 03, 2020

Encore et encore !!

Plus jamais je vais utiliser autre chose que le désodorisant Dove aux concombres. Il ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements et son odeur est fraîche et douce. Très doux pour les peaux sensibles. J’utilise même le savon Dove du même parfum.

April 28, 2020

J'ai adoré

J'ai vraiment aimé ce produit. Il ne laisse aucune marque de transpiration ni odeur. Il reste longtemps même si nous sommes très actif et qu'il fait chaud.

Great product

Great product works as described would definately buy it and recommend it to others definately stands up to what it says it will do. Stay dry no white on clothes

I love dove products

This is my go-to deodorant. It smells fresh and not powering. Its light weight, helps with perspiration. It doesn't leave any residue its perfect before my morning work outs. My armpits feels dry after my workout.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again!

I love this product. It gives me me the protection I need and the confidence to wear any type of clothing because it works. The scent is light and refreshing.

April 20, 2020

Awesome product

I feel like this project assignment smells very great. It’s very healthy because I have no aluminum in it it makes your skin very soft. Just an amazing product all around.