Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 12, 2021

Wonderful smell

This product was a little over priced in my opinion but it is very effective and does the job I did fine after six hours in the heat I did want to reapply

April 08, 2021

I wouldn’t buy this again

The idea is amazing. Although it hasn’t work To my body. It doesn't stay all day long. I would prefer other versions rather than this one. I wouldn’t buy again.

March 29, 2021

I found it worked for me

I found this deodorant worked well for me the smell was great. However I found when my preteen used it, it didn't last as long. The smell wasn't strong enough to hide her bo.

January 16, 2021

Fresh scent

I love the scent of this, very fresh and keeps me fresh all day as well. Hate when deodorant doesn’t do that! I have bought multiple since I tried it!

January 07, 2021

I would buy this again, great value for the price

This product has a great scent and i love that is is aluminum free! It also makes my armpits nice and soft. It does not leave a white residue when applied. Inuse it once a day and it is effective in stopping me from sweating.

December 17, 2020

The best drugstore deodorant

I've been using this scent from dove for a long time and absolutely adore it. The fragrance lasts even through the hottest, sweatiest days. Plus the aluminum free is a huge bonus.

3.2/5

December 16, 2020

Great product

This deodorant smells amazing. It slides on like butter and doesn't leave clumps. Its soaks into your skin and leaves your dry and smells g fresh all day long.

November 26, 2020

Only one I buy

I love the feel and smell. Only product I use. Great quality, lasts long. I prefer this over any other brands. Only thing I would change I’ll do is price a little lower.

November 20, 2020

Good but not great

This is my favorite scent of all the dove deodorants. I didn’t find this as effective as other dove deodorants I have used. I found I needed to reapply by the late afternoons.

November 18, 2020

Didn’t work great for me!

I loved the smell of this product but I can’t help but feel like without the aluminum it doesn't keep me smelling fresh for long. I would try it again but I don’t know if this type of product is for me.