Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 14, 2020

It's just OK

I do love dove so I wanted to try this stuff since it says aluminum free, GREAT! It goes on smooth, doesn't transfer onto my clothes but surely does not last very long! Other deodorants will last a full day but I notice this stuff has to be reapplied during the day quite a bit and I don't sweat that bad either. Probably will pass from purchasing this one again.

January 08, 2020

Fresh scent deodorant

This deodorant is very natural smelling, and subtle. I love the crisp fresh scent of cucumber with the green tea accompanying it as well. This is effective for me during workouts as well as every day use. I also have sensitive skin and it works very well for me; definitely a gentle product.

January 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I tried the DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT and I was satisfied with it. The DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT is a great product.

December 14, 2019
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Great scent

I brought this for myself and my mother to try .it smells nice and fresh and keeps you dry for the day .but I found it I wore black clothing it would stain white from the roller .I would recommend f your not wearing dark clothing

December 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Long lasting and smells amazing

I wanted to try a new Deodorant. I saw this cucumber Dove and thought I would give it a try. It goes on easy, long lasting and smells amazing. The value is good to.

November 26, 2019

I would buy this product again

I was excited to try it because it’s aluminum free.
    Good texture & smell!
    Efficacy is not 100% but similar to other aluminum free deodorant. You have to apply it several time daily for optimum efficacy.
    Good price.

October 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Big no

I always use dove deodorants but this one is not for me. Having issues with hormonal imbalances, i sweat a lot. So i need something more effective. This one did help for only a couple of hours not 24 hours. So a big no from me

September 08, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Good deodorant

I normally become obsessed with Dove products but I don't love this deodorant but I also don't hate it either. The overall quality is decent, the scent is light, sweet, and pleasant but doesn't seem to last long enough. In my opinion, it seems to do a great job of holding back perspiration and keeping underarms dry, however the fragrance doesn't last long enough. Quick as you applied it, it seems to disappear. That is my only disappointment.

September 08, 2019

Soft pleasing scent but not 24 hours

I have a love hat for this product. It has a soft beautiful scent. It leaves my underarms feeling very soft. The claim that it works for 24 hours is not true for me. Maybe in the winter months this may be the case. However in the hot humid summer this product did not have the staying power I need. I had to reapply a couple times throughout the day. I appreciate the fact the it is aluminum free but I need a deodorant to last longer. I think this one might be better in cooler temperatures.

September 06, 2019

Great idea! Not as effective as my other

I have been trying to eliminate sensitizing ingredients from skincare and makeup. Having an aluminum free option is a great initiative by Dove. The price point is good. Most "clean" deodorants are significantly more expensive. I did not find this one as effective as my other deodorants; I often had to use a combination of two deodorants to have the same level of protection. I wold still recommend that others try this product, especially if they are less sweaty than I am!