Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    1.7/5

Dove Deodorant

This product has a great scent and it goes on quite smoothly. The only problem is once you start sweating this product does not mask the odour. The product does not mask the odour for 24 hoes at all.

Aluminum Free!

I received DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I was so happy to hear that Dove is now going aluminum free with their deodorants. For the past several years Ive been only using natural deodorants or ones that are free of aluminum. The scent of this Dove product is subtle and fresh. Highly recommend!

My New Go-To Deodorant

I was very excited to receive this deodorant from Chick Advisor to test and review, #gotitfree.
    I can't express how much i love it, i had switched to Aluminiun Free Deodorants for a few months now, but unfortunately the brand i had purchased (Native) was not goo to say the least. I never had any problem with any drug store deodorant in the past until i switched to this aluminium-free one. After applying, it was "protecting" me for a couple of hours but after that i could see my armpits to start to stick, and worse of all after i start sweating they'd smell. So i gave it a try to this new Dove 0% Aluminium Deodorant and started liking the scent first and thought that the application was very smooth and non-sticky. The protection lasts for the entire day, I exercised, sweated, etc and no body-odor or whatsoever, I can't express how much i love this new deodorant. I tossed to the trash my former aluminium-free deodorant and this is my new go-to deodorant from now on. Thank you so much, i really love it

Whiffless

I received a bar of DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT to try. I do not know the price of this product, so I cannot speak to the value but I can of personal experience.

It went on dry and comfortably and the scent was subtle and pleasant. I do not like scents, particularly perfume-y ones, so this was right up my alley. The effectiveness was very good. I was walking several kilometres with a backpack on a hot and very humid day. Not even the scent of this product could be detected thereafter. What more could you ask for?

The only issue I have, as I do with many other products, is the packaging and the amount of plastic. Other than that, I would gladly continue using DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT.

#GOTITFREE

July 30, 2019

Dove Deodorant Aluminum Free!

I really enjoy using Dove deodorant and have repurchased it many times before they came out with the aluminum free version. This works just the same as the one I am used to without containing any aluminum. The cucumber and green tea scent is super fresh that reminds me of the smell of laundry detergent is a good way! I apply it once in the morning and am good to go for the rest of the day. If I am going out with friends in the evening, I will pack it with me and use it to freshen up. I am super happy with this product and will look for it in-stores when I run out! #gotitfree

July 30, 2019

Just love the scent!

clean and clear !! i love the new deodorant by DOVE. The cucumber and green tea scent is light and love wearing it all day. I feel summer fresh. I will for sure continue to use this brand in the future, thank you for the opportunity and for introducing me to this great new product.

July 29, 2019

Very satisfied after using

I received this for free to sample and review #gotitfree. I have used it, and really like it. I often buy the regular Dove antiperspirant that is the cucumber mint scent, but have now become interested in trying aluminum free products because of the potential risks. This product actually works--kept me feeling fresh after going to the gym and going about my normal day. Clean smell, doesn't have a weird chalky texture, didn't leave any marks on my clothes. I would definitely purchase it again!

July 23, 2019

Good quality for day to day use

This product is very great for day to day use. It has a light and airy smell, not too fake sweet or over powering. Although I would not reccomend this product for any sport activities and it does not work well against high loads of sweat.

July 19, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Smells great, works the same as others

I do love the scent of this product as it is fresh and doesn’t stay in the air. It does the same job as any other deodorant though, it’s not really improved in effectiveness.

2.8/5

July 18, 2019

It’s alright

I love the fresh smell but it isn’t for me, I don’t like how my skin feels/texture after I put it on. I would definitely try another scent though as I usual love Dove.