Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 06, 2020

Fresh

Love it! Smells fresh but not too
    Much like perfume and keeps my underarms smelling great all day. Pairs well with the cucumber body wash also. Will be buying again

1.5/5

October 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Scent doesn't last long.

I purchased this hoping it would be a long lasting product. I had to reapply multiple times throughout my shift. The 0% aluminum was great but the scent doesn't last.

October 05, 2020

My new favorite deodorant!

This deodorant goes on so smoothly and smells so good! It doesn't leave a residue and its nice an clear. Best part is for me it actually leaves my under arms very soft an smooth.

October 05, 2020

J'aime lantisudorifique dove concombre et senteur de the

Jai bien aime l'antisudorifique dove senteur de concombre et de the .Il laisse ma peau douce et sans moiteur no irritations et jai une peu tres sensible.Tres bon rendement cote qualite et prix.Il tient bien ai moins 24 heures sans odeurs.Je le recommande fortement,je ne jure que par celui-ci.

New Brunswick, Canada

Works magic

I use to use deodorant with aluminum however it would cause me to constantly get irritated. I switched over to aluminum free and I have no more irritated skin rashes or anything. Very hard to find aluminum free deodorant. Thank you Dove!

September 14, 2020

love it

I bought this in search of a new deodorant with zero aluminum. This deodorant smells really good and super fresh! It feels refreshing when you put it on and it doesn't leave noticeable white marks which is amazing! It lasts me all day and even through my workouts (though I do reapply after my workouts). It's moisturizing too which is great! I would love to see Dove come out with more of these zero aluminum deodorants in more scents!

September 10, 2020

Best brand for Me

I love the scent and the fact that is amazing with my skin after shaving. Doesn't irritate me and the tea keeps my skin hydrated. Also protects me for a long time.

September 09, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Not this one..

If I would have to choose a brand, for shower, hair care, even for a body lotion ,would be Dove. Without thinking, that would be my answer and pick. Had some underarm problems this summer and my doctor recommended to avoid antiperspirants , dry sprays. Tried the Dove stick and I wasn’t impressed. My armpits were sticky, felt like I forgot to rinse off the soap, on the top of that, I was sweating. The cucumber scent also isn’t my favorite. After this fiasco and because the summer is ending, I turned back to my old dry deodorants. Love Dove and I would never change for other brand but this product wasn’t enough for me. I’m sorry Dove…

September 08, 2020

Love the no aluminium and scent!

I was looking for a 0% aluminium and something that works. This one smells really good and works well. In workout, it does an ok job, but for the every day, I would definetely recommend it!

September 06, 2020

Good

Totally buying it again. Really good. Smells great. Feels good. Cool packaging. Arrived on time and I had no issues with it. Was on all day and worked properly