Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 05, 2021

Amazing smell

I bought this on sale and was really surprised the smell actually lasted the whole day and even part of the next day. It did not leave a greasey feeling like some due which was a plus.

February 07, 2021
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Great smell and lasts long

I love the smell of this dove deodorant, it always keeps me smelling fresh even after the gym and dance classes. I mainly use it after I sweat lots but keeps me smelling fresh and great. Would recommend to those who stink after working out

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Fresh and light

Absolutely love the smell of this
    Feels so fresh against the skin
    Doesn't irritate as there is no alcohol content
    Long lasting protection and fragrance

I love it!

I always had problems with finding the perfect deodorant, but now I use Dove 0% aluminum cucumber & green tea scent and I love it. My skin looks much better now.

Inverclyde, United Kingdom

I would buy again

I like dove products they dont leave a sticky residue on your skin they keep you smelling fresh and dry all day I always buy dove roll ones and sprays

January 21, 2021

Dove is the best

I love my dove products. They go on smooth and don’t leave a sticky feeling under my arm pits. They have scented and unscented. They meet the needs of everyone. The price is great. I would recommend this product to everyone

January 16, 2021

Fresh scent

I love the scent of this, very fresh and keeps me fresh all day as well. Hate when deodorant doesn’t do that! I have bought multiple since I tried it!

January 16, 2021

It's a good product for someone who doesn't sweat heavily

The smell is nice!
    I don't see the difference with the one with aluminum!
    Last more than 24 hours!
    Would recommend!
    If you sweat heavily it might not cover the strong odor, but if you don't it a really good product to have.

January 10, 2021

Best deodorant ever!

This deodorant is incredible,it makes my skin smell and feel amazing. When I use other deodorants they irritate my skin and causes a rash. I finally found a deodorant fit for me .

January 07, 2021

I would buy this again, great value for the price

This product has a great scent and i love that is is aluminum free! It also makes my armpits nice and soft. It does not leave a white residue when applied. Inuse it once a day and it is effective in stopping me from sweating.