Dove 48 hrs Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Reviews

September 19, 2020

I tried this while travelling it was ve5ry

I tried this while i was travelling i was on a plane for almost 24 hours and this product was amazing! I was refreshed and didnt feel like i was sweating.

2.2/5

September 08, 2020

Not so much

I regret saying I did not like this product.
    It says 48hr maximum protection, but it didn't last the work day. Definitely not worth my money. Worst deodorant I have ever tried. The scent only made things worse.

September 06, 2020

Great product when it's on sale

I have 3 daughters that use this and love it. Thw scents are light and airy. The beat time to buy is when it's on sale but regardless a great product for everybody

September 05, 2020

I love this deodorant!!

Dove has always been one of my favorite deodorants. Not sure if it last 48 hours but most people use it everyday anyways. Really good product and the price is good as well :)

September 05, 2020

Great product worth the price!

First of all, i love dove products.. decided to try out this deodorant because ,my bestie said great stuff about it. Yup! Worth the price. I recommend. Doesnt leave residue on black tops either.

September 04, 2020

A must have!

absolutely love this product! Kept me dry for 48 hours and I sweat alot even in winter. Definitely recommend this as its just as amazing as doves other products and gentle on the skin

September 02, 2020

Love this product

I would highly recommend this product! Love the smell and it actually works to help me feeling fresh and clean after a long day! Can’t wait to continue to buy this

September 01, 2020

Dove deodorant

I would definitely buy this product again and again. Goes on smoothly. No messy white residue. Didn't run off on my clothes. Great scent. Let me feeling fresh all day!

August 13, 2020

I'd buy this product for life

Best I recommend to all people around the globe
    Everywhere dry as you could ever imagine I would buy this product for ever more and spread the word all about dove products

2.7/5

August 08, 2020

Not as good as advertised

I would have to reapply every few hours. I was very disappointed. I have used Dove products in past without issues. Maybe it was just this kind that was not effective.