Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Shea Butter Reviews

October 03, 2017

Best deodorant!

I have always had problems with razor burn under my arms, switching to Dove Shea butter antiperspirant has finally given my relief and keeps me smelling fresh all day!

July 25, 2017

Doesn't give me a rash like others!!

Lady speed stick, degree,and secret give me a horrible rash under my arms!! Dove is the only one I can seem to use without no rash! I used to be able to use lady speed stick, well not anymore :( this deodorant smells great! It lasts I'd say half of the day the smell then you need to put more on. But dove is my fav! Not too expensive either which is great

July 10, 2017

I would buy this product again it works great.

The Dove advanced care shea butter anti-perspirant works well it goes on dry and it smells good too. It lasts all day and keeps me fresh and almost silky feeling. I would definitely recommend it.

June 26, 2017

I would buy this product again

I really liked this product it was a great value for the cost. I will defintely be buying this again. And I recommend it for everyone Two thumbs up!!!

June 23, 2017

Amazing Product for a great price

This was an excellent buy. Very moisturising and does exactly what it promises with little to know stain on clothing. the smell was wonderful and the price was event better. Highly recommended

June 23, 2017

Smells great and does the job

Goes on smooth, without irritation.....love the gentle smell that lasts throughout the day....keeps armpits dry longer than the rest and keeps them soft....i would, no i am highly recommending this product.

June 21, 2017

Wonerful Product

Wonderful product. The anti-perspirant was easy to use. No sweating under arm stains any more!. Fell fresh and clean while wearing this product every day

June 21, 2017

Yes i would

No mark on clothes. Good for skin. I enjoyed the freshness it gave me. Nice feel on skin. My daughter stole it from me for herself lol. What a mother to do...

June 18, 2017

i would buy this product again due to shea butter

Shea butter is the best product for my skin i cannot explain how awesome it is. I have even purchased bubble bath that has shea butter, i have told many friends about this product.

June 15, 2017

Amazing!

Such an amazing product! Love how it feels And it goes on so smoothly. Also it smella amazing! I definitely will buy this again. Two thumbs up for sure!