Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 29, 2017

Don't cause any irritation. Smells amazing - often stand next to people (friends) and they compliment on how good I smell. When I tell them its my deodorant they don't believe me, Bonus that it isn't too expensive as well!

May 08, 2017

This is my go-to deodorant. I use it everyday. It smells heavenly, glides so softly onto the skin, leaves skin protected, feeling soft, and absorbs and perspiration. It lasts all day for me, without having to re-apply. Exceptional value.

April 28, 2017

I have literaly tried every deoderant out there. This is the only one that seems to work for me. I love the fresh cucumber scent too. Choose this deoderant and you will not be let down.

April 28, 2017

Makes my pitties smell good lol and is gentle to my underarms ,i find alot of antiperspirants can make you burn or itchy or dry your sensitive arm pits out ! Not This works well keeps sweat and odour away and makes your skin under there soft .I use this everyday

April 25, 2017

Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials - This product goes on invisibly and provides excellent protection against wetness & odour. Nice light scent, too! I would definitely use it again.

March 08, 2017

Shea butter stick is the best of Dove. The smell is so good not intense and leaves my skin soft with a velvet touch prevents sweat and stays for a long time.

March 04, 2017

I think it works good very nice new doesn't leave no white marks or steins on my clothes I also love the way it smells I really love the product Adnan wouldn't change

January 14, 2017

I really love this product because it is effective at preventing both sweat and odour, it has a very nice texture, and it has a subtle smell, unlike some other products I've tried. It also does not stain clothes. It's not the most inexpensive product available, but the quality makes it worth the price. Also, Dove does offer great coupons occasionally, which really make this antiperspirant a bargain.

January 07, 2017

I really like this deodorant, it is my new go to stick to keep dry and odour free. It does leave a slight white tint on my skin and on clothes. I really like the subtle fragrance of the shea butter.

October 02, 2016

Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Shea Butter is a lovely new addition to the Dove Adavanced Care line. I normally only use deodorant versus antiperspirant but this was a nice surprise. Quite effective, after work and dancing, not gummy or sticky.