Dove Advanced Care Beauty Finish AP Reviews

May 27, 2019

Democrats

Love this soap works very well on my sensitive skin. Thank you for making such a great product for me people like meLove this soap works very well on my sensitive skin. Thank you for making such a great product for me people like me

February 27, 2019

Good for sensitive skin

This product is good for sensitive skin. I normally get rashes under my arms when using certakn deoderants but did not get it when using this . Would buy in store

February 16, 2019

Smells and feels amazing

Lasts all day smells great and feels soft on your skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. They also have a great variety of fresh scents. Love this product.

February 07, 2019

New favourite deodorant!

Nice scent, no residue left on black shirt, lasts all day. Was very pleased with how effective this deodorant was. Will absolutely be purchasing again.

February 06, 2019

I definitely will purchase this product

This product made the skin under my arms soft. It went on smooth and kept me dry all day. It was everything I could ask for. I will definitely purchase this product again

January 20, 2019

Buy it all the time!

I love dove antiperspirant. Dove the only one i use. I love everything about it. How it smells and how it makes me feel. It is very effective. I will not switch brands, ever.

January 19, 2019

Un produit parfait pour les femmes actives

Si vous cherchez un antisudorifique Dove qui offre un superbe parfum et prend soin de la peau, l’antisudorifique Dove Advanced Care. Mais si vous préférez la simplicité essayez notre produit plus doux que de la soie.
    Pour une protection fiable et des soins dont la peau a besoin essayé c'est l'adopter!!

January 12, 2019

Loved it, buying it again for sure!

Went on so smooth with no build up. Gave the results it promised, awesome. I have used other priducts in the same price range and they have never been near as good, its a sure thing.

December 23, 2018

J adore ce produit j en rachète toujours

Ma peau devient moins sec a chaque fois que je l utilise je le recommande à tout le monde ça sent divinement bon sans laisser de dépôt sur ma peau essayer le

December 11, 2018

My new favorite

This was given to me as a gift and I'm in lov I would buy this product again and again. I have recommend to all my friends my underarm has never felt better.