Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

September 13, 2020
    Texas, United States

Great product

This is a great product for the price. It's easy to use, just spray and go. No need to worry about white marks on clothes either. I absolutely love the coconut scent. Smells like your at the beach. It really helped cut down on the sweating which is a big plus. I'd definitely recommend this product.

September 13, 2020
    California, United States

Love the freshness

Feels amazing all day love all the different ones you can Buy ❤️ my favorite is the pear and the flower ones they last long and don't feel sticky and wet

September 01, 2020

Smells great

Smells beachy and tropical, need to apply more than once daily. Feels very fresh! I would recommend this product, and will be definitely purchasing this again in the future.

August 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great smell

this goes on great and drys clear, the smell is great as well..........................................................................................

July 31, 2020

My favorite one

Normally don't pay much attention to my deodorant/antiperspirant, and bought this one mainly because I trust the brand and I love coconuts. Wow is this a good one! It had a nice clean smell of coconuts that is noticeable when you put it on, but not really throughout the day unless you stick your nose in your armpit, so there is no concern of having the scent if you don't want it. It is also very creamy and soothing, it feels like I am moisturizing my armpits at the same time. Don't get me wrong though, it does not leave any sticky or gooey residue at all, you can't tell you're wearing it. The only reason I didnt give it full stars is because I really don't sweat much so I can't say if it's good at the anti perspiration .

July 30, 2020

Great product

I really like this product. And I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and anyone. I just loved the smell and feel. It feels so cool and refreshing especially when it’s hot out

July 30, 2020

Works great

Nice product long lasting scent I enjoyed that it doesn't leave a white residue on your clothes as I wear alot of black. I enjoyed that it doesn't feel like a dry powder goes on and Fry's within a few seconds

July 11, 2020

Smells good

This product works pretty good. But I still find I feel sticky on hot days which is when I want to use it and not have the solid under my arms.Dries quick when you put it on at first. And has a really nice smell to it no matter which type you get.

July 07, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would 100% buy this product again and recommend to friends

I found this product after purchasing multiple other spray on deodorants and found this one best and worked for me. I also love the smell and it lasts all day compared to roll on as I’d have to keep reapplying :)

July 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works great!

Works great, keeps you fresh all day!! I have tried other sprays and this one by far works the best! Doesn’t leave a white residue on black clothes!!!