Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Restore Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 27, 2017

I have purchased this antiperspirant several times now for myself and my daughter because it provides the protection we need all day without having to reapply it all the time. It smells great and never leaves marks onot our clothes. Great product! Very affordable too.

October 31, 2016

As I mentioned in my Dove Go Fresh Rebalance review, I think that Dove deodorants work for the average day, just like how you use a daily moisturizer like Vaseline. It doesn't hold up against excessive sweat very well as I still notice sweat marks running around on hot summers day. However, what I do love about Dove deodorants are the scents. I find that the rebalance one is the most heavily fragranced, followed by this restore one. Whereas that one is very girly and florally, this one is still girly, but more fresh. It reminds me of a Febreeze scent. It is not invisible and I find will transfer onto dark clothing. Nonetheless, love it for everyday wear.

September 21, 2016

Very effective, and it smells sooo good, I love it! My armpits are sensitive, and other antiperspirant ( other than Dove's one) makes me feel live I have mosquito bites under my arms, but not this one!

August 09, 2016

This is my go to deodorant. I love the beautiful scent of it and how effective it is as an antiperspirant. The price of the deodorant is good as well and you receive a bang for your buck! Must try for sure

August 09, 2016

Tried dove Advanced care go fresh antiperspirant and it was a really great product. Keeps you smelling nice and fresh all day. Love the smell as well and don't have to keep reappying.

August 09, 2016

I Love dove advanced care go fresh antiperpirant because, it smell great and work great the texture is soft, and you really smell great Dove as amazing product

2.8/5

Hi,

I normally buy Dove products. However I found that their Advance care Antiperspirant Line didn't work well for. I had to reapply quite often which I was unhappy about because I thought the effectiveness would last longer then it did.

August 09, 2016

I love the scent, and the smoothness of application is wonderful. I like the size and feel of the container. I do a lot of heavy gardening throughout the summer, and this stands up to the pressure pretty well. I also like that it moisturises you skin.

August 09, 2016

Dove Advanced Antiperspirants are the only underarm care that i use!
    They smell amazing and go on so slick and dry! I can do my workouts and still smell the refreshing fruits that are used after i am finished!

August 09, 2016

I love most of the Dove Advanced Antiperspirant Scents but this one is my absolute favourite! It has a very unique smell that Is hard to explain but is very sweet and tropical. I can tell it's working as I am able to smell it intermittently throughout the day . My favorite part about Dove antiperspirants is that they don't flake or dry out our underarms and they moisturize the more you use them.

Depending on my day, the temperature and my stress levels I sometimes need to reapply it but it is a great size and fits perfectly in my purse.