Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Scent Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

The New Dove Go Fresh Apple and White Tea Antiperspirant Stick is the perfect match for you if you are looking for an antiperspirant deodorant with 48h protection and an addictively fresh, fruity fragrance. The mild, alcohol-free formula helps reduce irritation caused by shaving and dryness while Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizing cream cares for your underarm skin and helps to recover from any irritation that regular shaving might cause.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

Le nouvel antisudorifique en bâton Dove Go Fresh Pomme et thé blanc est la solution parfaite si vous recherchez un antisudorifique offrant 48 h de protection et un parfum irrésistiblement frais et fruité. Sa formule douce sans alcool aide à réduire l’irritation causée par le rasage et la sécheresse, tandis que le ¼ de crème hydratante unique de Dove prend soin de la peau des aisselles et vous aide à récupérer de l’irritation que pourrait causer le rasage.

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

February 21, 2019

Great product totally recomend

I love this deodorant it smells amazing and goes on smoothly my armpits have been dry after using this product it really does last for 48hrs as the product says I recommend this for everyone as a big girl this keeps me dry and fresh which is very important as us big girls sweat more

February 21, 2019

Love this new scent!

I absolutely love dove products and I recommend them to everyone! I use dove antiperspirant regularly and I was thrilled to try out this new scent! I was chosen to try the “apple white tea” scent and it smells amazing! It’s sweet but not too overpowering it has a very refreshing smell. Dove antiperspirant also contains moisturizer which really helps the delicate skin of your underarms. Because of the moisturizer I was even able to apply the antiperspirant stick right after shaving my underarms with no discomfort. This scent is also available in the larger value size which is great. I will definitely purchase this scent again!

Updated On: February 21, 2019

I absolutely love dove products and I recommend them to everyone! I use dove antiperspirant regularly and I was thrilled to try out this new scent! I was chosen to try the “apple white tea” scent free for review and I have to say it smells amazing! It’s sweet but not too overpowering it has a very refreshing smell. Dove antiperspirant also contains moisturizer which really helps the delicate skin of your underarms. Because of the moisturizer I was even able to apply the antiperspirant stick right after shaving my underarms with no discomfort. This scent is also available in the larger value size which is great. I will definitely purchase this scent again! Thank you chickadvisor!

February 20, 2019

efficace

Odeur subtile et texture douce. Mais avant tout, je suis restée au sec toute la journée, Je suis super satisfaite du produit et je le recommande pour son efficacité et son odeur fraiche et subtile.

Smells heavenly

I love love love the smell of this antiperspirant. It smells fresh and clean. This Antiperspirant provided me with clean, dry protection for my sweatyness. I noticed that I didnt have stinky armpits by the end of the day. I would very much buy this again and I would definately use this sent again too.

Love the Smell

#gotitfree to try and I love it. I was not to sure about the smell at first, never a fan of apple but then I smelled it; smelled wonderful. When I applied it, it was so smooth you did not need to apply much. It stayed true for 2 days. Would definitely get this product in the future, it might be as family members stocking stuffers.

Belle découverte !

J'ai adoré ce produit. Je n'hésite pas à l'utiliser lorsque je dois aller à la salle de sport et que mon niveau de sudation sera supérieure à la normale. Je sais qu'il aidera à contrôler les odeurs sans problème. Son parfum est doux et très agréable. Le produit s'étend très bien.

Updated On: February 19, 2019

J'ai reçu le produit gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor.

2.7/5

Just not for me

I recently received this product to try for free, in exchange for my honest opinion.
    I have struggled for years to find the proper deodorant that fits my needs... I deal with bad body odor some days and have one brand in particular that works for me and sadly it is not dove. This deodorant did not even make it to 12 hours before I started to smell off.

However, there is good to this particular deodorant... it does smell amazing and it applies very nicely without leaving stains.
    I would reccomend to anyone who doesnt suffer with bad body odor on a regular basis.

February 18, 2019

Love it

I got the Dove advanced care go fresh in the apple and white tea scent as part of the #gotitforfree product to test. I love the size and shape of the stick, it has a gentle scent which is not overpowering. It slides on very easily without feeling sticky or cakey. It literally disappears into the skin. I stay odour and sweat free for the whole day.

February 18, 2019

I would buy this product again

This product smells amazing so not only does it keep you fresh all day long but you smell amazing everytime you lift your arms. Now how can you beat that and it has become my daughter's favorite

February 17, 2019

Smells really good!

Je l'aime beaucoup, sent très bon et très efficace ! Malheureusement il y a du sel d'aluminium (deuxième ingrédient!) Je l'utiliserai donc mais ne l'achèterai pas... Dommage !