Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Scent Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

The New Dove Go Fresh Apple and White Tea Antiperspirant Stick is the perfect match for you if you are looking for an antiperspirant deodorant with 48h protection and an addictively fresh, fruity fragrance. The mild, alcohol-free formula helps reduce irritation caused by shaving and dryness while Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizing cream cares for your underarm skin and helps to recover from any irritation that regular shaving might cause.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

Le nouvel antisudorifique en bâton Dove Go Fresh Pomme et thé blanc est la solution parfaite si vous recherchez un antisudorifique offrant 48 h de protection et un parfum irrésistiblement frais et fruité. Sa formule douce sans alcool aide à réduire l’irritation causée par le rasage et la sécheresse, tandis que le ¼ de crème hydratante unique de Dove prend soin de la peau des aisselles et vous aide à récupérer de l’irritation que pourrait causer le rasage.

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

March 15, 2019

Keeps me smelling fresh

I love Dove deodorants and have been using them since I was a teenager. I love how fresh it smells and it keeps me smelling clean throughout my workout. It's a really good size that will allow me to use it for a couple of months.

March 12, 2019

Would definately buy!

I really loved this antiperspirant. I usually find that "invisible" antiperspirants still leave white residue on dark clothing, but I did not have that issue with this one. The apple and white tea scent was very fresh smelling, my only complaint being that the scent went away after a few hours. But the antiperspirant still kept my underarms from sweating, even during my workout.

March 11, 2019

Belle texture sur les aisselles.

J'ai bien aimé la texture très crémeuse sous les aisselles, pas de sensation grasse par la suite. Le parfum est doux et subtil. J'ai toujours aimé les produits Dove et je les utilise, cependant j'ai besoin d'un produit plus fort car mon chandail est mouillé rapidement quand le niveau de stress augmente.

March 10, 2019

Dove, a trusted brand didn't disappoint

Dove isn't always my go to brand, but I have purchased many dove products in my life. When I had this opportunity to try out one of their newest products, Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Stick Antiperspirant, I figured it would be a good one.
    The effectiveness is what I expected. It kept me dry all day, and even in stressful situations. The scent was a fresh light one, without feeling like it would overpower me through the day. Using the stick was easy as Dove has a great design for their antiperspirant sticks. Easy to hold on to, and works with the curve of your underarm.
    I didn't get the price as I was able to try it for free with Chick Advisor, but knowing the price point from other Dove product purchases, I would say this is a product of good value. I would definitely purchase this in the future.

Doux

Il est vraiment efficace et j’adore l’odeur. La peau dessous mes bras semble vraiment plus douce et moins rudes. Efficace tout la journée même après un bonne entraînement. Je l’adore et le recommande fortement.

Magnifique senteur de pommes

Bonjour, j'ai recu cet antisudorifique en cadeau. Je le recommande fortement a toute personne voulant atténuer les odeurs corporels. Il a une magnifique senteur de pommes. Aucune sensation collante. Pleins de douceurs.

Smelling fabulous

I loved the product. It has a nice and light scent. It wasn't over powering like some can be. It went on nice and smooth. Kept me smelling fresh and clean all day long !

Stunned and Amazed

I have been using Secret deodorant since I was a teenager so for more than 20yrs starting with baby powder and usually vanilla. I have tried other deodorants other deodorants over the years including other various Secret deodorants including sprays and the 48hrs etc. I have tried other Dove deodorants and been disappointed but this new deodorant is amazing the Apple and White tea scent is gentle yet adds perfectly my overal scents of my moisturizer and perfume, most importantly it works goes on easily, moisturizes and last the 48hrs I am super impressed and shocked that I have now changed deodorant brands forever.

Smells amazing

I really like the smell of this deodorant. I also like the fact that it is long lasting. as well as doesn't leave any white residue on your black clothing

Great Deodarant!!

Made me feel nice and fress all day long. The smell is pleasant and made my underarms feel soft and smooth. Wasn't worried all day long about it not lasting.