Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 12, 2014

I loved the clean fresh scent and that it went on so easily.

May 27, 2014

I bought this is "Restore" scent thinking (based on the picture on the package) it would be a fruity scent, which I enjoy. It actually has a very mild scent, not fruity all! Still enjoy the product! Works well. Will buy again.

May 23, 2014

My self and 2 daughters all use this and we love the way it works.

April 18, 2014

More effective than most brands, does not leave any white marks. I love the new fragrance (fig), it smells great!

March 24, 2014

My reaction after applying this heavenly smooth stick is: aaaaahhhhhhhhh. Not only is cucumber one of my favourite things of all time, but the scent is absolutely crisp, fresh and invigorating. I don't get a huge green tea vibe when taking a whiff of the pits, but I do think the two scents work well together. This product is ideal for working out, hanging out and even intense exam writing. The smooth cream applied from the solid bar is very lightweight and the scent is never overpowering or annoying. To put this review into context, it's important to note that I am a fairly moderate sweat-er. Nothing over the top, but it does occur every now and again. I don't experience even minor b.o. when wearing this deodorant, even after a 15 hour day or intense workout. The only scent left lingering is that addictive cucumberishtea freshness. Effective, deliciously scented and easy to use. Definitely an A product in my books.
    See my full review here!: http://classicallycontemporary.blogspot.ca/2014/03/staying-fresh-with-dove.html

February 17, 2014

it's hard to find deodorants because i have sensitive skin but i've grown fond of this one it mosturizes my skin and i love the smell

July 15, 2013

Ican not say enough about Dove cool essentials, i used to go through rolls and rolls of deoderant but with Dove i only need 1 and it lasts all day even with me going through menopause. Thanks Dove

January 28, 2013

Their scents are fresh and clear, they don't have that "fake" or "perfume" quality to them, and last all day. I'm a big fan!

April 30, 2012

This deodorant smells great and it doesnt have too much of a strong scent. It also protects you from smelling sweaty.

March 10, 2012

I was looking for an effective and moderately priced product and I found what I was looking for. I love the Dove Go Fresh deodorant line for all of its fresh scents and for the quality of their products. I am able to use this product when I get up in the morning and I don't have to worry about unsightly stains or smells for the rest of the day. The fresh scent is also a great pick me up to use after a workout so that I can feel fresh and clean.