Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Doesn’t work

I tried this deodorant for this first time. Wanted to change it up from my usual brand. It didn’t work. It’s like I didn’t even put anything on. I tried it for nearly a month solid every day thinking maybe it would just take my body a little bit to adapt to this new deodorant but it didn’t seem to make a difference and it didn’t seem to matter how many times I reapplied it

1.7/5

July 16, 2018

Unfortunately did not work for me

Love the soaps and body washes so I was excited to try this. But after applying in the morning, this was no longer working as an anti-perspirant or deodorant by noon. I am not a heavy perspirer either.

1.7/5

July 16, 2018

I switched back to my old brand

I was incredibly disappointed when I tried this product. I've heard good things about it, and have had good luck with many of their other products. However this just didn't work for me. I was sweating worse than if I wouldn't have worn anything in my opinion. I have since went back to my old reliable brand - Secret.

May 24, 2018

Not my favourite

I was disappointed in this product since I am a Dove fan. It feels great and It smells great but it doesnt last at all. I am constantly reapplying, and I don’t sweat easily.

March 10, 2018

still sweaty

I find this makes my pits soft which is a plus however I still get sweaty wearing it. I actually have to reapply during the day because I am so sweaty and really do not want to smell gross. I think the formulation needs tweaking and then it would be a lot better.

2.0/5

August 09, 2016

Unfortunately I did not have a satisfactory experience with this antiperspirant. Although I do love the smell (light and fresh), I didn't find it worked very well with preventing smell or sweat.

August 02, 2016

I purchased the dove cool essentials antiperspirant and I really didn't like it I felt like it didn't do it job I felt stinky and I also found that it felt a little sticky I must admit I through it out this product wasn't for me. I didn't care for the scent either