Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 01, 2020

Always been a favorite!

I've always been a fan of dove products and these deodorant are fantastic. They go on so smooth, they always smelling yummy. They're gentle on sensitive skin 10/10 recommend

July 14, 2020

The BEST

I have been using this product for years and swear by it! I'm so picky when it comes to deodorants, both how they smell and the texture. This deodorant smells so fresh, and doesn't have that artificial smell! It also applies silky smooth.

June 21, 2020

Active All Day

This deodorant is able to keep up with me and my busy lifestyle. It has a very light fresh scent, and is not overpowering. I did not have to re-apply this product during the day even though I am fairly active. The packaging is small and is easy to grip for application. It is also a good price when on sale. I also see that there are $2 coupons out too - even better deal!

June 20, 2020

must have

I am really happy dove made this product with moisturizers because shaving can really irritate my skin. this product will always be on my grocery list. In addition to working great, it smells great and goes on smooth! It leaves your underarms feeling smooth. I won’t buy another antiperspirant.

June 18, 2020

This is my Go To!

I love this antiperspirant and wear it everyday for the last 5 years it smells great and fresh and it lasts all day. You can buy a package of 5 and the price is fantastic!

March 04, 2020

J'adore

J'adore son odeur d'ailleur j'aime l'odeur de toute les produit de la même collection et et est parfait pour la peau sensible. Je le recommande assurément.

February 27, 2020

Lasting scent

Very nice antiperspirant that gives a nice fresh scent without being overpowering. This keeps me smelling fresh all day and I can still smell it hours into my day. I still do sweat when I wear this however the scent makes sure there is no odour! Really like this product

February 03, 2020

Love the soft skin and refreshing smoothness when applying

The smell is so refreshing especially first thing in the morning and it goes on so smooth and leaves your skin feeling so soft it almost feels like silk when you’re applying it I will definitely purchase this again and I have already told my friends about it

February 02, 2020

Nice

It works and smells good, quite cheap and can get Dove in almost every store who sells antiperspirant. It's worth the money and has a few different smells and a non scent one also.

January 31, 2020

My favorite, works great

My go to, I love all the scents. It's really great for someone who has sensitive skin.great product. It's not a product that I have to reapply, it last all day.