Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 03, 2020

Love the soft skin and refreshing smoothness when applying

The smell is so refreshing especially first thing in the morning and it goes on so smooth and leaves your skin feeling so soft it almost feels like silk when you’re applying it I will definitely purchase this again and I have already told my friends about it

February 02, 2020

Nice

It works and smells good, quite cheap and can get Dove in almost every store who sells antiperspirant. It's worth the money and has a few different smells and a non scent one also.

January 31, 2020

My favorite, works great

My go to, I love all the scents. It's really great for someone who has sensitive skin.great product. It's not a product that I have to reapply, it last all day.

January 29, 2020

My perfect deodorant

I cal always rely on this deodorant doing the job! I feel clean and fresh and never fear it’s effectiveness. I smell and feel fresh as a daisy! Thank you Dove!

January 23, 2020

LOVE DOVE PRODUCTS

I would and have been purchasing this product since my first try. I love Dive and all the products I have used. I share with all my friends and family and will continue to use. I will try all of Doves latest products in the future.

January 20, 2020

Super!!

Je l'aime beaucoup, car il protège ma peau et laisse une délicieuse sensation de peau sèche, sans transpiration, et une odeur légère qui ne combat pas avec mon parfum. J'indique.

January 19, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The best for my skin

I have very sensitive skin and this works so amazing. I have never found a product like this before. I tried other brands. But honestly this has to be the absolute best

January 18, 2020

My every day deodorant

This has been my fave deo for years. The cucumber is my favorite scent. It goes on soft and smooth and makes my underarm skin feel refreshed and nourished. It also lasts all day, so I never have to worry.

January 05, 2020

Love it!

I love Dove Go Fresh! I’ve used many antiperspirants but they never work. Due to health issues, I sweat more than the average person. With Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant I don’t sweat!
    In addition to working great, it smells great and goes on smooth! It leaves your underarms feeling smooth. I won’t buy another antiperspirant.

January 05, 2020

Love, love loved!

The fragrance isn't too strong, but lastest all day.
    My armpits are softer and smoother.
    I have told my friends about and recommend it to everyone.
    Stay fresh and dry!