Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 27, 2021

best deodorant

honestly the best deodorant out there! and it smells amazing!!! especially for summer its my go-too deodorant. I sweat alot and it helps me alot with the smell of sweat.

April 12, 2021

Freshness

I’ve been using this antiperspirant for years. Absolutely love it. It has a very fresh scent. I am not sure if my body got used to it after such a long time or the formula changed by the last one I got sadly did not work for me....

April 12, 2021

Best deodorant!

I have always struggled with REALLYY sweaty armpits , ever since i was about 10. I would have big circles & it would even go through my winter coats , but not anymore! This deodorant makes it show less, & also cuts the smell because it smells devine! Would recommend , especially for stressed excessive sweating.

March 01, 2021

Really does last a long time!

I sweat a lot as I’m very active, this helps me staying dry and smelling good! Love the classic cucumber scent it’s just so fresh! I highly recommend especially if your sensitive to scents, this is very light and not a over powering scent.

February 18, 2021

Smell Free All Day Long

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick keeps me feeling fresh & smelling great all day long! I have been using it for 3 years now & am in love with this deodorant.

December 15, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Dove is good

My hair is really super dry and frizzy, also I have been experiencing with itchyness and irritation, I tried this shampoo with ginger and it makes my hair softer. It cleans perfectly and I got rid of my impurities coming my way.

December 11, 2020

My favourite antiperspirant

This is my daily antiperspirant and have been using it for the past 8 years. The scent is very subtle, which is the reason I stick to it. It works well!

November 02, 2020

Très bien.

Ce produit fonctionne très bien .. longue durée et de très bonne senteur.
    Il ne laisse pas de tâches sur les vêtements .Je l'achète depuis plusieurs années .Je le recommande.

October 31, 2020

Brand of trust

As I said when it's Dove there's nothing to worry about. The ingredients, the freshness and quality all to be swear upon. It's cute little deodorant with light fragrance as I'm not fan of anything strong

October 19, 2020

Love the clean smell and works great

I love the clean smell. Its not strong so its great for every day use and in a no scent environment like the office. Its gentle on my skin and works well!