Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works well!

I only use the Dove brand for antiperspirant. It goes on nice and doesn't leave big chunks of white behind. The different scents are nice too! It is often on sale as well.

April 17, 2019

Good Product - Keeps me Smelling Fresh

I really like the smell of this deodorant and it keeps me smelling fresh all day. I don't find that it keeps me super dry during the summer, but it works well relative to other drug store brands in my opinion. It leaves white marks on dark clothing.

March 30, 2019

Pretty good product

Dove products are generally great and this product is no exception. It smells very fresh and not too noticeable or strong.
    The only negative thing is I found it does not provide the strongest protection for perspiration. But it is a nice light deodorant

3.2/5

March 21, 2019

Good product

its a good product, I used it for a few years and it has never steered me in the stinky department. it smells light and leaves no stains on any clothing.

March 19, 2019

LOVE THE SMELL

Dove is one of my favourite brands of body products. I personally like dry sprays, but most dry sprays don't last as long. Dove dry spray is just perfect and has a very gentle but refreshing smell. I think it is an affordable product and would definitely recommend to everyone.

March 12, 2019

Smells amazing

I'm kinda in love with the cucumber smells but this stuff is amazing . Love the smell and it works decently as well . Only thing I didn't like was the white was a little thick but t was decent .

March 01, 2019

I haven't had any issue with

This is the brand of anti-perspirants I have used the longest. The Cool Cucumber smell really appeals to me over the more flowery scents. The scent is nice and light, but just enough to appeal to the senses as I apply it. It has kept me protected over the summer months and I have never needed to re-apply it. This anti-perspirant has a lot of moisturizer added to it, so it doesn't dry out my skin, even if I apply it after shaving.This stick seems to last a long time and I haven't had any issue with it falling apart or leaving marks on my clothes. I also like that it's a solid stick rather than the creamy texture some of the others have.I really am happy with the Dove brand, and while I switch scents from time to time, I am very happy with the coverage this antiperspirant gives me.

February 25, 2019

Effective but leaves white marks

I absolutely love the formula of this antiperspirant. It does the job really well without leaving off a really strong scent. The only downfall to it is that it leave white residue on clothing. I find I'm only able to use it when wearing white in order to avoid it marking any other clothing. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because I find it unproductive to have an antiperspirant for white clothing & a second antiperspirant for any other colour of clothing.

February 25, 2019

Good Product

Use this as my daily deodorant, and I love it. I like the fresh scent, and fresh feeling that lasts all day long. It easily rolls on, and feels comfortable all day long regardless of the activity

February 24, 2019

My go-to deodarant

I tend to shop around for deodarants, always looking to find the perfect one. I get very sweaty under my arms, and though I haven't found one that really stops me from sweating, this Dove one does decrease my sweating. It smells clean and fresh, and the scent can usually last through 10-12 hours. I will always go back to this classic deodarant!