Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.7/5

March 07, 2019

Odeur étrange

Odeur agréable à la première vue mais devient étrange au courant de la journée. Probablement mieux pour quelqu'un qui ne transpire pas beaucoup donc pas pour le gym etc.

February 25, 2019

Not a great scent

Goes on nice, doesn't really leave a film but the scent is not pleasant. A bit overwhelming and doesn't do a great job of protection against wetness and odor

2.3/5

January 24, 2019

Not a great buy

This product looked every promising at first glance but in actuality it was quite a let down. It was gentle on my skin, which I really appreciated however, it was not very effective and its scent was super faint; overall I would not buy nor recommend this product to anyone.

December 19, 2018

Its a good one

ANTIPERSPIRANT ESSENTIEL DE DOVE ADVANCED CARE COOL ESSENTIALS est un bon. Il a une odeur agréable et n'est pas collant. Je vais probablement l'acheter à nouveau et le recommanderais à mes amis

November 15, 2018

Great product

Amazing product, works well under stressful situations when you tend to sweat the most. Works all day long without having to reapply over and over again.

November 11, 2018

Good product pretty standard

I've use Dove deodorant a couple times. I normally get if it's on sale. Good product nothing wrong with it okay price. I would recommend this product if it's on sale as it's not too much difference from the others at the same price.

2.7/5

October 20, 2018

Get it!

It was a great feeling product that went on very nicely. The results were also satisfactory! I was expecting it to be less effective. Great price as well!

October 18, 2018

Pretty good

I really like the smell found that it worked quit well. Not my regular product but would buy it again the price is reasonable and it's easy to find at different stores. I would recommend this to others.

July 17, 2018

Didnt like the formula

I found this smelled good but it seemed to dry up and crumble super fast compared to any other antiperspirant i have used. It was super weird because i use a ton of dove products and i usually love their stuff.

July 16, 2018

Not what I thought it would be

As funny as it sounds, I was looking forward to trying this product for the scent and the fact that dove loves to promote that the deodorant doesn't leave white marks.
    Unfortunately for me, my body chemistry and the scent did not get along and my clothes were covered in white deodorant. I would wash my clothes and if I didn't either spray with shout or scrub beforehand, the white wouldn't even come out.
    I haven't had great luck with dove deodorants unfortunately. I wouldn't recommend this product.