Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

My favourite deodorant!

I love this deodorant! Been buying this one for years. The smell is not over powering so when you do sweat it’s not super noticeable. I goes on smoothly and not clumpy! When it goes on sale it’s even better!

Cool as a cucumber

Keeps me feeling fresh and clean throughout the day without having to worry about unpleasant smells or having to reapply. Easy to apply and theres no sticky white residue.

Kentucky, United States

The only deoderant I'll use!

Dove is the only deoderant I'll use. Their advanced care line takes their original stick to the next level with a refreshing scent, long lasting protection, and added care for the sensitive skin in your armpits!

September 05, 2019

My Go To!

Dove anti-perspirant Cool Essence smells amazing. It is very inexpensive, especially when compared to other brands. It works well. It’s my go to brand and scent.

September 01, 2019

Best deodorant i’ve found thus far

This line is just awesome. I try to catch them on sale as much as possible and when i do that’s when i stock up. I like the light refreshing smell (i hate baby powder smells or harsh flowers). I work in a high school walking around all day and i don’t ever need to re-apply. It works perfectly through my whole day. It goes on smooth and keeps me fresh all day long

August 29, 2019

Love This Product

I have sensitive skin and pretty much every deodorant irritates me except for this one.
    I always buy the cucumber scent. It smells great and is long lasting.
    I have been using this product for approximately 8 years.

August 29, 2019

So creamy and refreshing

I thought I had never been picky about antiperspirants until I ran out of this one and had to use another brand and boy did I notice the difference! It glides on so easily without tugging on your skin and feels so creamy under the arms and prevents chaffing in the hot summer months. Would definitely recommend.

August 13, 2019

Lovely, light scent

As someone with sensitive skin, I so appreciate this gentle antiperspirant. It applied smoothly and my reactive skin remained calm. I love the light cucumber scent. I experienced a little body odour by the end of the day, but that is generally inevitable.

August 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Everything I wanted!

I can't remember ever being this excited about deodorant! I love the scent, it's fresh, clean, and light. It goes on so smoothly, you can feel the moisturizers instantly, and they make a difference in the look and feel under your arms. Plus - aluminum free! This is now my go-to deodorant, I am in love!

Updated On: August 12, 2019

And: #gotitforfree :)

August 05, 2019

Smells great and lasts long

I suddenly became allergic to aluminum in antiperspirant and I always loved using dove. I've tried other deodorants without aluminum but I don't find they last nearly as long as this one. This deodorant goes on smooth and leaves no marks, which is awesome. Well done Dove, I just hope it's not too expensive.#chickadvisor #got it for free

Updated On: August 05, 2019

I suddenly became allergic to aluminum in antiperspirant and I always loved using dove. I've tried other deodorants without aluminum but I don't find they last nearly as long as this one. This deodorant goes on smooth and leaves no marks, which is awesome. Well done Dove, I just hope it's not too expensive.#chickadvisor #gotitforfree