Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera Scent Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera combines the reassurance of up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection with the invigorating scent of pear and aloe vera scent. In addition to helping to keep underarm wetness at bay for up to 48 hours, the 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps to delicate underarm skin to recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause. The formula also includes our unique ¼ moisturizers, for smooth underarms that look and feel softer with regular use.

All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

L’antisudorifique Dove Go Fresh au parfum de poire et d’aloès offre l’assurance d’un maximum de 48 heures de protection et d’un parfum revigorant de poire et d’aloès. En plus d’aider à éloigner la transpiration jusqu’à 48 heures, la formule sans alcool (éthanol) aide la peau délicate des aisselles à récupérer de l’irritation que peut causer le rasage. La formule contient également notre ¼ d’hydratants uniques pour des aisselles soyeuses conférant une apparence et une sensation de douceur avec une utilisation régulière .

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

February 19, 2019

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Antiperspirant Stic

Received this bonus sized Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera Scent Antiperspirant Stick to try from Chick Advisor. I absolutely love it! It has a beautiful fresh pear scent and goes on really smooth. It works really well, no sweating at all. I will definitely be purchasing this. I am in love with it!

February 17, 2019

Awesome Fragrance

I have been using Dove products for a quiet a long time. Antiperspirant stick has an unique fragrance which lasts long. It suits my skin. I would recommend Dove

February 15, 2019

In Love with Pear Scent

I have always used a deodorant with no scent. I normally use Dove and few days ago I received this new fragrance to try: "Pear & Aloe Vera" Scent.
    Sweet scent and not strong at all. I really love it. Leaves a feeling of freshness all day long.

February 06, 2019

good

This product works awesome, The smell is very lovely , the pear is a different scent for deoderant but I gotta say that I like it. The smell last all day long no need for re applying

February 06, 2019

Fruit fabulous!

Love the scent and the silky feeling when using it! It keeps me dry and honestly keeps my clothes from staining. The fresh scent stays with you all day. Every time I lift my arms the scent lets you know it's still working.
    I will keep using this one and try other scents aswell. Dove for life<3

February 01, 2019

Amazing product

This is a very light and fresh smelling antiperspirant that leaves your armpits feeling so fresh and clean and it’s non heavy formula. The price is decent and it can be found in most department stores.

January 31, 2019

Would buy again

The amazing smelling scent of pear and aloe Vera is not only nice for the nose but it is also an amazing product that’s lets you feel fresh all day and night long it leaves your armpits feeling fresh and smooth and also when you start to sweat don’t have that burning sensation from overheated deodorant that some others leave when you have sensitive skin.

January 31, 2019

GREAT PRODUCT

This product is a great investment that is well worth the money! It works and lasts long enough, throughout your whole day!
    Love the scent as well! I recommend this product!

January 26, 2019

Great product

Love this deordorant kept me dry all day with no worries at all. I will buy again in the future. I love how it lasts a long time too and smells great.

January 25, 2019

Dove Pear and Aloe vera Scent

You MUST try out Dove’s NEW SCENT ANTIPERSPIRANT!!!!!! I think it’s thes BEST one yet!!!! The scent stays with u all day, it keeps u feeling fresh and satisfied all day long, and most importantly you stay and feel dry all day long!!!!! This is a MUST!!!!! U need to try out Dove’s NEW SCENTS!!!!!