Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Root Lift Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 2442 in Hair Care

March 14, 2017

Got a great deal on this product so thought I would give it a try. I have very fine limp hair. I used this on wet according to directions and I was happy with the results. After applying I let my hair air dry and when it dried the instant volume it gave my hair was noticeable.

March 08, 2017

even though i love the smell of this product, and the way it feels in my hair, I find it doesnt fix anything, i really just enjoy the smell of it. but its enough for me to keep buying it

February 24, 2017

This is a perfect product for fine, limp, unmanageable hair. I spray a couple squirts on the roots of my hair and I have notice a HUGE difference when styling my hair. I have such thin hair and have such a hard time creating any type of volume in my hair. But when I was given a coupon for this product I figured I would give this a try and was very happy with the results.

You need too spray it when you hair is damp, I like to blow dry my hair right after applying this in my hair too create the perfect height in my hair. I notice that this product will NOT weight down your hair and does not leave a sticky residue afterwards. It has a very nice light smell too it and has floral aromas which I just love. I like that it also acts as a hydrating moisturizer for your hair. Nothing better then a product that makes your hair feel so soft and smooth afterwards.

I bought this at Shoppers Drug Mart for 8.99$ and I will buy it again when mine runs out

February 24, 2017

Excellent.........................great moisture........ New life to your hairsssss...................................................................

February 02, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit pour voir s'il remplissait bien son rôle de donner du volume à la racine... Honnetement je n'ai pas remarqué de volume, mais le shampoing laisse les cheveux doux et facile à coiffer.

January 17, 2017

J'adore les produits dove rapport qualité prix c'est génial bon beau pas cher et très efficace dans mon cas aide beaucoup au soin de mes cheveux
    .....

January 16, 2017

I have rotten hair. Its dry and poofy on the ends yet flat at the roots. This root lift spray gives me a little extra lift and seems to help the "greasy" appearance I have with my roots. Combined with the serum, my hair is looking a lot better than it has in a while. Loving Dove hair care!!

January 12, 2017

this make my hair managble and soft but with a great lift. i enjoy all dove products and they keep me clean smelling good and keeps my skin so soft i would buy it everytime

January 10, 2017

J'adore ce produit !!!!!

Excellent !!

Je le recommanderais certainement à toutes les femmes et jeunes filles qui prennent grand soin de leur chevelure.....

January 09, 2017

like it. Makes my hair smell wonderful. This product doesn't leave a greasy feel to your hair. I am definitely planning to buy this product myself in the bear future.