Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 14, 2017

I loved this product.. My hair is very frizzy and with this shampoo i could feel that hair was less dry after the use. the smell is also very good.. and you dont need to use a lot in one wash .. small amount is also good. And price was also affordable

May 12, 2017

This shampoo makes my hair feel super soft and smooth. It is not too harsh like other shampoos I have tried. I would recommend this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2017

I was blown away the first time I used it! The smell was truly amazing. So fresh and crisp. I am the worst for knots and I was amazed, no knots, no need for leave in conditioner. ! Soft hair again!

May 11, 2017

I GOT A SAMPLE IN MAIL, i WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISE HOW NICE MY HAIR WAS AFTER WORDS, i HAVE BOUGHT DOVE SHAMPOO WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT, AND WASN'T FUSSY ON IT. IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THIS SAMPLE, i PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT IT.

May 04, 2017

Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Shampoo cleans fantastically, it also gives my hair an extra oomph and smells great. Like how the shampoo lathers as well

May 03, 2017

I had received a sample of this product and it didn't do anything for my hair, did the opposite really! Made my hair feel very dull and dry actually! It was a bit to much of a lathed to rinse out too. Over all don't care for it.

May 02, 2017

I bought this product , as a friend told me that it was a good product. I found that it was a good product in the winter time. In the winter is when I find my hair is the worst.

April 30, 2017

IF you want soft, smooth hair then this is the shampoo that you need. This is my go to shampoo, especially when my hair is coming close to needing a dye and cut. It leaves my hair feeling amazing.

April 29, 2017

I love anything Dove. I definitely don't buy it enough but when I do it's a nice treat. This shampoo keeps my hair feeling so lovely and soft. It's a favourite of mine. Thanks for adding it to the sample box!

April 29, 2017

I'll keep using it!! The lather is quick and easy to wash off. The smell is nice throughout the day!! The quantity lasts me more than a month. Like the idea, I don't have to purchase on every month. I like to receive coupons for this product in the mail.