Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #9 in Shampoo

September 19, 2017

Made my hair nice and soft

I really love Dove shampoos. I received a mini sample of this oxygen moisture shampoo a while ago and recently tried it. It smells really good and I love the thick creamy consistency. I didn't notice a whole lot of extra volume in my hair but it made my hair very soft and made brushing it very easy. I would recommend if you have hair that tangles easily.

September 19, 2017

Great product

Worked great for my dry frizzy hair. It doesn't weigh it down. I would recommend using that and the oil care one together for less frizz and less dry damaged looking hair

September 13, 2017

Best product from dove.

Don't have any other words for it! Best thing I've ever bought from dove. It can be a little pricey though.

I would reccomend this to anyone who wants a perfect shampoo.

September 13, 2017

Love the way my hair feels

My hair was so dull and dry. Not now that I've started using this dove hair product. It feels soft and luxurious again. Makes me feel 20 yrs younger.

September 12, 2017

lovely

great product,makes hair healthy,moist,no frizz,when i tried it i stopped using other shampoos,great price,great results ,i loved this product,i will use it again and ahgain definetely,i recommend others to use it

September 11, 2017

Dove is 1 of my "go-to's"!

I buy Dove products most of the time.
    I prefer this shampoo for my hair because it doesn't feel heavy, it makes my hair feel smooth and fresh.
    The scent is lovely as well!
    The price is always right when I'm looking for a Dove shampoo!
    I recommend this product!

August 31, 2017

j'adore ce produit!

j'ai utiliser ce produit a plusieurs reprise sur mes cheveux et j'ai adoré! il laisse mes cheveux très doux et soyeux tout sa avec un odeur très agréable!

August 22, 2017

loved it

I really enjoyed this product! it leaves my hair feeling so healthy and the smell is not to much in your face like some other shampoos out there. I would defiantly recommend to a friend and would make this one of my future purchases

August 21, 2017

Best shampoo ever!

This shampoo is wonderful. It lathers up great and you can truly feel it cleaning. It makes your hair smell , look and feel great! This is my families number one choice for hair care.

2.3/5

August 11, 2017

not buying this product ever again

This shampoo is not good for thin/oily hair type. it gave me the worst hairfall ever. it says it works for fine flat hair. i never felt anything good about the hair. definetly not trying it again.