Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Creme Serum Reviews
Ranked #12 in Hair Serum

July 24, 2017

I think I used too much

I have never really used this type of product before, and honestly I think I used too much. I got the sample size in the mail and I used the entire packet of both shampoo and conditioner so I figured I should use the same amount of serum. It felt like too much when I was putting it in, and the next day my hair was a greasy mess! I am a little gun-shy about trying a similar product, but I think it I used a fraction of what I did, it would have ended better!

On the plus side, it smelled nice and it felt nice going in :)

April 17, 2017

Petite merveille decouvert pour mes cheveux ondulant! Je le mix tjrs avec le shampoing....je tord mes cheveux mouiller, japplique le serum et hop dans la serviette! Sent super bon, donne les plus belle boucle du monde et ne laisse aucun residu sur les cheveux.

March 29, 2017

it left my hair feeling nourished and drenched my straw like split ends like I had just been to the salon.with the shampoo and conditioner I dont think my hair has ever felt better

March 06, 2017

Wow, J'ai reçu un échantillon de sérum Dove et j'ai été très surprise de son efficacité. Je suis renversée par son odeur. Il sent tellement bon et définitivement que je vais adopter ce produit

February 28, 2017

I have noticed that the creme serum works well and keeps my hair from flying all around or no static
    My hair has a bounce , shine, and looks healthy so , I have purchased another bottle already

1.0/5

February 27, 2017

Over the weekend I noticed my hair was looking dry/frizzy after washing and drying my hair 'au natural' the night before. I remembered I had a sample of this serum so I decided to try it out to smooth my hair out so I wouldn't have to use heat products to straighten or curl it to go out for the day. BIG MISTAKE. I only applied a small amount (I have very long, very thick hair) and it made my hair look greasy and dirty. I also made the mistake of not smelling it before rubbing it into my hair...it smelt AWFUL. It was like a really strong perfume worn by 'mature' women, with some baby powder undertones. I would not use this product again or recommend it - I ended up having to wash it out.

February 17, 2017

J'ai bien aimé utilisé ce produit qui convient parfaitement à mes cheveux secs, très longs, épais et ondulés. Ce produit aides à réduire les frisottis tout en gardant les cheveux frisés. Le seul inconvénient pour moi c'est l'odeur ça me rappelle un peu trop la citronnelle et donc le chasse-moustique.

January 16, 2017

After shampooing and conditioning with the quench absolute products I use the serum. Although I can already run my fingers through my hair, the serum makes it so nice and soft and smell so nice I use it also. It holds my hair in nice soft curls just what I am looking for. Thank you dove for such an awesome product line. Works better than any salon brands I have tried.

January 16, 2017

I am thinking that my hair was not meant for this product. I usually LOVE Dove products- but my hair is thin and not a lot of it, and I may have put too much in my hair. So it caused it to be pretty greasy no matter how much I blowdried it! I think i like the serum oil better...

January 09, 2017

I loved this product! The smell is lovely, like the shampoo and conditioner, it is very pleasant and honestly smells like a pricey salon line. The consistency is nice and a little goes a long way. It left my hair soft and silky, shiny and not greasy!