Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #56 in Shampoo

September 06, 2017

Made my hair so soft!

I received a free mini sample of this and after one use I can honestly say that I love this Dove shampoo! It made my hair so soft and silky and I could notice it while in the shower! It smells amazing too like high end perfume! Once I brushed my hair while still wet I noticed how easily the brush slid through my hair and there were no tangles or anything! It was a breeze! My hair was still super soft the next day! I was very impressed!

July 24, 2017

Smells lovely and made my hair feel great

This shampoo was perfect for my post-gym shower. It made me feel really clean and refreshed (which is great, considering how gross and sweaty I was pre-shower!).

I'd definitely recommend you give it a try. It feels like a salon-quality product - even the smell is salon-esque. I would probably purchase it again.

2.3/5

June 21, 2017

Love the packaging

This shampoo cleanses my hair well , and the sent is great. I found the product to be a little over priced but loved the container its great for the gym bag:) left my hair nourished but nothing wow

June 08, 2017

I tried this shampoo a couple of years ago when I was given a full size sample of the shampoo and conditioner. I immediately stopped buying my high-end haircare products and have used this shampoo ever since. I have long straight hair that tends to be oily at the scalp and dry at the ends. This is the first shampoo I've ever been satisfied with. I frequently get compliments on how my hair smells, too! If it cost double, I'd still buy it.

February 28, 2017

I tried this shampoo because I received a sample in the mail! Instantly I fell in love with it. My normally frizzy, dry-looking hair looked revitalised and healthy. I've tried many shampoos; some very expensive, but this is amazing for me!

November 08, 2016

Today in the mail I received a sample package of Advanced Hair Series Quench Shampoo and Conditioner. I love trying new things so,..just hopped out of the shower. This shampoo is equivalent to a high end salon type. The lather and scent are so luxurious and as soon as you rinse it out your hair feels so silky. My hair feels so great, so soft. I certainly will be looking for this on my next shopping trip!!

November 02, 2016

J'ai bien aimé, plus hydratant pour mes pointes que les autres produits dove du genre. Odeur super sous la douche. Mousse bien dans les cheveux. Laisse les cheveux lisses.

November 02, 2016

J'ai adoré ce shampoing de sont odeur à la qualité du produit pas besoin de ce remplir la paume pour que ça mousse je le recommande à tous de l'essayer !!!

November 02, 2016

I'm so in love with this product. it make my hair feel soo nice and it smells amazing. This is my first time using this and I will buy thus products. .

September 22, 2016

Love this shampoo and that it keeps my hair wavy. I don't really like the scent, but it's subtle enough for me to keep buying it. Price has gone down as well so it's more affordable.