Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Made with moisturizing lotion. Discreetly absorbs moisture without irritating sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested formula made especially for sensitive skin. Goes on clear; hypoallergenic; fragrance free.

March 07, 2019

Works great and good for my skin

My skin is sensitive and I’ve struggled in the past for deodorant but this is my fave! Love it so much and so thankful that one of my friends suggested I use this product. Highly recommend it!

February 19, 2019

Love it!!!

I have fair and super sensitive skin. Dove antiperspirant for sensitive skin is phenomenal. I no longer get heat rash under my arms my skin is very soft. I absolutely love the smell. It is a light fragrance that is very energizing to me.

January 28, 2019

Light scent/ Gentle.

I love its light scent and it feels fresh. I find it doesnt last too long but a few repeat uses and we are good. Its not chalky like some other brands.

January 21, 2019

Great

Works great for price. I work out in this and use this on sticky summer days. .asys the whole day. Also have very sensitive skin, many deodorants make my skin red and cause rashes this one doesn’t

January 11, 2019

My favourite go-to antiperspirant!

This antiperspirant works great, a lot of others blocked the odours but not the actual sweat. This takes care of that! It would have gotten 5 stars all around if my sticks didnt keep breaking though! So devastating, they will break and be barely used. But I still go back for more.

January 10, 2019

Great product for sensitive skin

I loved this product because it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin and did it’s job! I also liked that it didn’t leave white marks on my clothes.

December 23, 2018

Dove antiperspirant for sensitive skin

This is the best antiperspirant that I’ve used. It doesn’t sting after shaving and keeps me dry for the entire day and beyond, if necessary. This is the only product I use

December 10, 2018

Great product from a brand you can trust...

This antiperspirant is effective while bring gentle all at the same time. Dove is a brand that lost know and trust to provide quality products at amazing prices that ensures that anyone is able to afford this product. This is a tried and true product that works at controlling your sweat while also being smooth and gentle to your skin!!!!

October 18, 2018

One of the best I've found

I have extremely sensitive skin and I always have. This product is a staple for me. I don't leave home without using it honestly. My skin doesn't react to it negatively at all, if you have sensitive skin I highly recommend this product!

Updated On: October 18, 2018

It's smell isn't overwhelming but is still nice and fresh. You'll feel fresh all day with this product!

October 16, 2018

Sweat proof! NO RASH, NO STAIN!

Dove Antiperspirant for sensitive skin works wonders, especially for me since I am allergic and normally get a horrid rash with every other deodorant, except for dove. It smells great, and keeps you feeling and smelling great all day. It doesn't make you feel sticky or that you have a thick layer of deodorant, it feels just right. This is my go to brand for Antiperspirant and wouldn't have it any other way!