Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 510 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Made with moisturizing lotion. Discreetly absorbs moisture without irritating sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested formula made especially for sensitive skin. Goes on clear; hypoallergenic; fragrance free.

May 14, 2017

I like to use this product especially after shaving. All Dove products are easy on my skin, but this one is perfect when my skin needs it most. My teenage daughter is very sensitive to many skin products. This is the only antiperspirant that she can use.

May 11, 2017

Love the fresh smell but not effective enough when it comes to the antiperspirant quality of the product when used on more active days... I find it usually well priced in stores.

April 19, 2017

I have always struggled about buying deoderant because i sweat alot. And when i went to walmart i had seen this product so i decided to try it out. Now im never going back to lady speed stick.

April 04, 2017

Im a total Dove girl. I love their products I trust them too. I don't have sensitive skin I just bought it because it was on sale. Im able to pack this size and have it in my carry on with out and hassle from the wonderful TSA.
    I Love the fact it goes on smooth and lasts all day & night. It smells great and is soft to the touch..

March 26, 2017

I tried this product a few times, it does not do what its made for, for me anyways. It has a small smell to it, which is good because i have sensitive skin.

March 24, 2017

Lasts all day with no irritation.

I have fairly sensitive skin and I've tried a lot of antiperspirants that leave me itchy and with a rash underneath my arms. Dove is one of the only antiperspirants that does not do this to me! It smells nice and fresh, doesn't leave white marks on my clothes and doesn't irritate my skin. Plus it lasts all day long!

March 09, 2017

Enfin un deo qui ne coute pas les yeux de la tete et qui est doux pour la peau. Fini les brulure et lbirritation de mes aiselles. Un bonne peotection qui respecte ma peau.

March 04, 2017

This does it all. Especially for my sensitive skin. you can feel moisturized instead of gross when you wipe under after. try it! no clumps and dry powder. no white marks even! it is pretty scented and does everything a regular deoderant does.

February 21, 2017

I have very sensitive skin, and this stuff is amazing! Leaves my skin soft and no irritation at all. It also doesn't leave any unsightly white marks on my clothing, which is an added bonus.

February 08, 2017

I've been using this product for a about 3 years now. Changed over from lady speed stick. I tried it once and loved the smell. Kept you smelling fresh all day. This product does leave streak marks but it's not a spray on or gel deodorant so that's expected. Non irritant. Comes in many fresh smelling flavours. I love the cool essentials one!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Skin Breakouts once a month

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

juliejonas added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme