Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Made with moisturizing lotion. Discreetly absorbs moisture without irritating sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested formula made especially for sensitive skin. Goes on clear; hypoallergenic; fragrance free.

January 21, 2019

Great

Works great for price. I work out in this and use this on sticky summer days. .asys the whole day. Also have very sensitive skin, many deodorants make my skin red and cause rashes this one doesn’t

January 11, 2019

My favourite go-to antiperspirant!

This antiperspirant works great, a lot of others blocked the odours but not the actual sweat. This takes care of that! It would have gotten 5 stars all around if my sticks didnt keep breaking though! So devastating, they will break and be barely used. But I still go back for more.

January 10, 2019

Great product for sensitive skin

I loved this product because it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin and did it’s job! I also liked that it didn’t leave white marks on my clothes.

December 23, 2018

Dove antiperspirant for sensitive skin

This is the best antiperspirant that I’ve used. It doesn’t sting after shaving and keeps me dry for the entire day and beyond, if necessary. This is the only product I use

December 10, 2018

Great product from a brand you can trust...

This antiperspirant is effective while bring gentle all at the same time. Dove is a brand that lost know and trust to provide quality products at amazing prices that ensures that anyone is able to afford this product. This is a tried and true product that works at controlling your sweat while also being smooth and gentle to your skin!!!!

October 18, 2018

One of the best I've found

I have extremely sensitive skin and I always have. This product is a staple for me. I don't leave home without using it honestly. My skin doesn't react to it negatively at all, if you have sensitive skin I highly recommend this product!

Updated On: October 18, 2018

It's smell isn't overwhelming but is still nice and fresh. You'll feel fresh all day with this product!

October 16, 2018

Sweat proof! NO RASH, NO STAIN!

Dove Antiperspirant for sensitive skin works wonders, especially for me since I am allergic and normally get a horrid rash with every other deodorant, except for dove. It smells great, and keeps you feeling and smelling great all day. It doesn't make you feel sticky or that you have a thick layer of deodorant, it feels just right. This is my go to brand for Antiperspirant and wouldn't have it any other way!

September 20, 2018

Best product I tried

I tried most of the brands on the market and I always come back to Dove. This anti-perspirant is effective and you do always feel fresh. The smell of it is light which I personally prefer.

0.8/5

August 14, 2018

Itchy peice of trash

This product does absolutely nothing! I would come home and my mother would be like “ are you wearing deodorant today” because it did nothing! Also this stuff is so itchy on my skin!

August 02, 2018

Wonderful!

I love this antiperspirant! Does the job as it’s supose to! And doesn’t irritate my skin, or cause any rash or soreness! The scent is also lovely. Would for sure reach for this product again!