Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Made with moisturizing lotion. Discreetly absorbs moisture without irritating sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested formula made especially for sensitive skin. Goes on clear; hypoallergenic; fragrance free.

September 26, 2017

Dove Antiperspirant. Deodorant For Sensitive Skin

This priduct is awesome!
    I have to say that here it is more expensive as I live in a small village,so I wait for it to go on sale, there is absolutely no residue on myself with this product,and I only need to apply it once a day. Try it....you will be pleasantly surprised!

September 01, 2017

effectiveness wearing out

I used to love the Dove antiperspirant (I tried the many different varieties including for Sensitive Skin). Initially they were great, but lately I've felt the product lacked it's performance (i.e. near the end of the day, I wasn't smelling 'fresh' anymore).

August 13, 2017

I like the way it smells and it works well.

I like the light scent of it, so it is not overpowering any other perfume scent I'm trying to highlight. It works pretty good for day to day deodorant.

July 15, 2017

No residue left on clothing

Love Dove deodorant. Tried to switch to a cheaper brand for a few years and left stains on my shirts that wouldn't come out no matter what I did. Switched back and no more stains!

June 23, 2017

For sure im going to buy this next time i need it.

Je suis tres satisfaite du produit.
    Tres efficace et vraiment bon pour ma peau fragile.Avant j'avais tendance a reagir au deodorant mais avec ce produit mon probleme est regler.
    En plus je trouve quil est a prix abordable

June 21, 2017

I like this product but...

This product works really great, and does not irritate my skin. However I do find that after continuous use of this product, for weeks on end, it does start to lose its effectiveness.

Therefore, I do have to switch it up, and use a different deodorant every now and then, however, this deodorant is good, and I still would purchase it again because of how it makes my skin feel.

June 20, 2017

A great gentle deodorant

I suffer from sensitive dry skin especially my armpits. Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive Skin is a great deodorant that does not burn or irritate the skin further. It has a subtle very enjoyable scent and it keeps you dry and smelling good all day. I can use this immediately after shaving without crying in pain from the burning sensation other deodorants can cause. If you are suffering from sensitive skin and deodorant irritates you, I highly recommend you give this one a try it is affordable and worth it.

June 14, 2017

Lightly scented, glides on clear for all day wear.

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive Skin has a light scent that doesn't overpower your perfume.
    Glides on easy and clear for a long lasting deodorant. Although I don't have sensitive armpits, I picked
    it up shopping at a drugstore and the price was right. I like this product and would use it again. Dove products
    are always nice.

May 14, 2017

I like to use this product especially after shaving. All Dove products are easy on my skin, but this one is perfect when my skin needs it most. My teenage daughter is very sensitive to many skin products. This is the only antiperspirant that she can use.

3.2/5

May 11, 2017

Love the fresh smell but not effective enough when it comes to the antiperspirant quality of the product when used on more active days... I find it usually well priced in stores.