4.1/5
Dove Beauty Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

The key to beautiful skin is Moisture. That is why Dove Beauty Moisture with 1/4 moiturizing cream was made to improve not jeapordize your skin's moisture level. Talk about a "first" in foaming facial cleansers. Why a first? Because it contains a unique combination of ultra mild cleansers and highly effective moisturizers. And the way it leaves your skin - so soft and smooth - will trigger a desire to use it daily. That's intentional.

October 09, 2017

amazing

amazing product worth the money would definately buy again. told all my friends to try it and they loved it. a little bit expensive but worth it. i rally happy with it.

September 28, 2017

Excellent product

This product is awesome made my skin frel very clean and soft to the touch so quick and easy to rinse off I habe combination skin and it did the job really well

September 27, 2017

Decent for the price

I have used this cleanser for about 3 months and I am happy with the purchase. It's not too harsh on my skin and have smelled good after the use. However, sometimes it drys my skin out espl. duting winters and I have to always moisturize right after to keep the skin soft. Otherwise, great purchase for the price.

June 01, 2017

This cleanser works really well and leaves your face soft and full of moisture I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper face wash.

May 25, 2017

I used the Dove Moisture Foaming Cleanser and loved it. It left my skin feeling clean and soft.It also removed dry skin of my face. I highly recommend it,just try it. It also smells really nice!

April 18, 2017

Tous les produits de dove me satisfont. Je prend dove et aucun autre produit n'arrive a le remplacer. Il est ideal pour la peau sensible. Dove all the way

1.8/5

April 13, 2017

I always enjoyed Dove products but for reason I had a very unfortunate allergic reaction. My skin was red for days and I couldn't use anything else after.

April 04, 2017

I usually always swear by dove but this cleaner was just no good for my oily/dry skin combination. It did smell very good and was easy to lather and wash which i quite liked.

March 19, 2017

I have sensitive skin and this face cleanser was absolutely amazing. It didn't dry out my skin at all and it smells absolutely amazing. I felt so fresh and so clean after using it and it didn't leave that gross soapy film feel on my face afterwards like most other soaps do. My skin was so incredibly soft and it's rich lather was luxurious. I would definitely recommend "Dove Beauty Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser" to everyone and anyone. Dove makes the best soap products in my opinion. It's a definitely a fantastic band.

January 16, 2017

The bar soap smells very good, but seems to be a little bit too smelly for me. It it really perfume but strong. Also, when you apply on your skin, Under the water, it left a little gel or white strip on the skin.