4.1/5
Dove Beauty Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

The key to beautiful skin is Moisture. That is why Dove Beauty Moisture with 1/4 moiturizing cream was made to improve not jeapordize your skin's moisture level. Talk about a "first" in foaming facial cleansers. Why a first? Because it contains a unique combination of ultra mild cleansers and highly effective moisturizers. And the way it leaves your skin - so soft and smooth - will trigger a desire to use it daily. That's intentional.

March 14, 2019

one of the beat

really good producy, easy to apply, good smeal, and great price. the foaming facial cleasing is very good if you have sensitive sking and dry. i am very peaky and it comes to my

January 18, 2019

Good product

Didn't cause skin irritation and cleaned my makeup off. It wasnt too expensive and it didn't smell awful like a lot of other ones do. Made my skin feel soft

December 06, 2018
    Florida, United States

Dove reveiw

I have only used this since I first found it & will not ever use anything else for my face, it cleans without drying the skin & leaves my face feeling fresh all day without being dry. I love it & have recommended this to my freinds & family.

October 18, 2018

Love it

It is One of best cleanser and product from dove . I feel my skin is more soft and clear . My friend recommend me and i love to recommend it for others.

October 18, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

i would recommend this product to family

This product works like a charm and I love the way it smells and feels on my face I would recommend it to family and friends even strangers as it is a foam and not all liquids

June 01, 2018

love

i absolutely love this product!! my granddaughter showed me this and i buy it all the time. My face is soo soft and i dont have any residue after, my face doesnt feel like its been pulled.

April 21, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

gentle on my skin.Make you look younger even w/o make up

I would buy this product cause it make my skin look younger even without a make up.its gentle on my skin. Mild scent with no harmaful ingrendients all natural for my skin.

April 21, 2018

I buy this product all the time.

I have sensitive skin and the cleanser helps to keep my skin clean and fresh and does not have a adverse effect on me. I love the way my skin feels after I use it.

April 11, 2018

J'aime

J'adore la sensation de fraîche sur mon visage jd sens mon visage très propre et avec une odeur agréable. Jd recommande cd produit à toutes mes amies et ma famille.

March 18, 2018

Great product

Smells very nice, leaves my face feeling fresh and soft after using it. Use it twice a day. In the morning and after a long day to remove and wash the days makeup off to clean my skin blemish free and soft