Dove Beauty Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 1083 in Facial Cleansers

The key to beautiful skin is Moisture. That is why Dove Beauty Moisture with 1/4 moiturizing cream was made to improve not jeapordize your skin's moisture level. Talk about a "first" in foaming facial cleansers. Why a first? Because it contains a unique combination of ultra mild cleansers and highly effective moisturizers. And the way it leaves your skin - so soft and smooth - will trigger a desire to use it daily. That's intentional.

May 25, 2017

I used the Dove Moisture Foaming Cleanser and loved it. It left my skin feeling clean and soft.It also removed dry skin of my face. I highly recommend it,just try it. It also smells really nice!

April 18, 2017

Tous les produits de dove me satisfont. Je prend dove et aucun autre produit n'arrive a le remplacer. Il est ideal pour la peau sensible. Dove all the way

April 13, 2017

I always enjoyed Dove products but for reason I had a very unfortunate allergic reaction. My skin was red for days and I couldn't use anything else after.

April 04, 2017

I usually always swear by dove but this cleaner was just no good for my oily/dry skin combination. It did smell very good and was easy to lather and wash which i quite liked.

March 19, 2017

I have sensitive skin and this face cleanser was absolutely amazing. It didn't dry out my skin at all and it smells absolutely amazing. I felt so fresh and so clean after using it and it didn't leave that gross soapy film feel on my face afterwards like most other soaps do. My skin was so incredibly soft and it's rich lather was luxurious. I would definitely recommend "Dove Beauty Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser" to everyone and anyone. Dove makes the best soap products in my opinion. It's a definitely a fantastic band.

January 16, 2017

The bar soap smells very good, but seems to be a little bit too smelly for me. It it really perfume but strong. Also, when you apply on your skin, Under the water, it left a little gel or white strip on the skin.

January 16, 2017

This product is Great! Does the job and is great for my skin. It is very easy to apply and doesn't effect my skin in a negative way at all. I Really like how it foams for cleansing and is very easy to wash off as well. I highly recommend this for other people to try!

January 13, 2017

I am in love with dove beauty moisture foaming facial cleaner. It cleans off all my makeup without being too harsh. It makes my skin feel so clean, fresh and super soft.

January 12, 2017

Dove face wash. Is effective and makes my skin feel fresh and clean . As well as washing off mascara and makeup. I use it everyday. I enjoy the foam , you don't need a lot as it goes far!

October 21, 2016

I really like this product, it's non irritant and gentle even for sensitive skins. It cleans skin from any makeup and leaves it fresh and soft. I recommand it for people who have a sensitive skin.

OtterBox Cases

Tfal Actifry

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Fidget Spinners

Alcan Aluminum foil

melanie_fitz added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser