Dove body wash Reviews

July 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love DOVE

I do have a few of the different scents.I would Love to get the Original smell which is sooo much better in Germany or even South America but never the less I still Love and buy the scents available here!

2.0/5

June 29, 2019

J’ai pas aimé

J’ai prit celui hypoalegene
    Et vraiment j’ai réagi immédiatement
    Je suis devenu plaquer
    Produit sent blizzard
    Et mousse très peu
    J’ai vraiment pas aimer

June 03, 2019

Love it

Love everything about this body wash. Doesnt dry out my skin or leave it irritated like some washes do. Smells beautiful; very light and fresh. Leaves my skin super soft all day.

June 02, 2019

Only need a small amount cause it lasts like crazy

You don't need alot of soap because this lathers up so nicely. My husband has been stealing it 😂
    I have tried every scent and they're all great! Currently I am using the Mandarin & Tiare

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent product

Excellent product I use this product quite often it keeps your skin soft and smooth, lathers up nicely. Inexpensive product too, I always buy Dove products.

Shower wash

Beautifully scented, easy to open when your hands are wet, very moisturizing, great for shaving your legs, and a little goes a long ways. Only one negative: it is strictly for shower use, I tried putting it under the running water while filling the tub for a bath and it just made long threads of lotion in the tub 😜😁. Lesson learned!

Dove Body Wash

I thought I would give Dove Body Wash a try... as I use dove beauty bar with 1/4 Moisturizing Cream, which I have for years & will continue to do so as long as the ingredients nor the fantastic scent remain unchanged. My grandmother used the white/pink dove bar beauty bar with 1/4 Moisturizing Cream for as long as I can remember. I found the body wash adequate in some aspects but it did not moisturize my skin. I probably would recommend to others for the quality & price. Not everyone has the same skin type & it may work for them. I use a few of the dove products.

May 07, 2019

My forever.

This one is it! Gentle, not perfumed, rinses well, small amounts go a long way because of its consistency. I am redoing my bathroom in white and grey so this bottle will already be in step with the decor! The supply in each bottle is generous, and fits on built-in shower shelf.
    I like the easy open tab which few have. It is challenging to open tiny tops with hands wet and water in my eyes, but I can open this style dispenser without problems.

April 27, 2019

My favourite body wash

Dove is one of the only body washes that leave my skin actually feeling moisturizer when I come out of the shower! It’s the only one I will buy because I feel like it’s a great price and preforms well! It lathers up nicely and is available in many great scents! I love the original the best.

April 17, 2019

Cucumber one makes you feel so clean and fresh

This has been the ONLY body wash I have used in years, I feel so clean when I use it especially in the summer when I take a mid day shower... ahhhh sooo nice