Dove bodywash

Dove bodywash Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1151 in Bath & Body

August 16, 2017

Great smell and moisture

I currently use dove sensitive and it is so smooth and silky on my skin. The smell isn't too overly perfumed which is awesome to us allergy people. Goes on quick and rinses off nicely. Would recommend again and again!

August 12, 2017

makes your skin feel hydrated

smells good
    works great
    when you wash with dove body wash it makes your skin feel hydrated and makes your skin feeling great i would definitely recommend

August 12, 2017

Luxurious feel: I would buy this product again

Hi there,

So anytime I have used the Dove Bodywash, it has always felt like I am using a higher end product than a drugstore brand! It is very rich and feels very luxe on the skin. My skin was left feeling moisturized and clean. A little goes a long way too, so it is economical as well. It has a pleasing scent that is not overpowering which I appreciate as well. I recommend using Dove Body Wash.

August 07, 2017

Love the soft feel on my skin

I juss simply love dove body washes. I have been using different types of dove body washes with different frangrances and never disappointed. I have a very sensitive skin and if a product dosent suit me i have to leave it but with dove i never left a bottel in middle. Im currently using dove go fresh with sweet cream and peony and i have dove sensitive skin unscented, go fresh cumcumber and go fresh with peach and sakura scent in stock to use. I will buy it again and recommend it

June 21, 2017

I would buy this all the timeI

I love the way it makes my skin feel and the sent. ...my husband has sensitive skin and the sensitive skin body wash is the only one he uses. We both love and will use these body washes

May 30, 2017

This product is rich and creamy and lathers up beautifully. It leaves your skin feeling nice and moisturized. It feels like a luxury brand body wash yet the price is very reasonable.

May 14, 2017

My husband chose a dove body wash for me, It smells beautiful and makes my skin so soft. My children also enjoy using it during their bath times as well.

April 19, 2017

Très bon savon de douche, il ne laisse aucun résidu. Ayant une peaux très sensible. L'utilisation de ce produit n'affecte en rien ma peau. Je le recommande fortement!

April 09, 2017

I have bought this product on a number of occasions. It leaves you feeling soft, fresh and clean! This product is reasonably priced and does not feel like it contains harsh Dyl ingredients.

March 31, 2017

I got the strawberry body wash and i have to say the smell is incredible. It really took me to another place i only wish it lasted longer on the skin becauce i could hardly smell it later

Ikea document letter tray