Dove Clear Tone Antiperspirant Reviews

This unique antiperspirant formula contains calendula and sunflower seed extracts to moisturize skin to help accelerate natural skin renewal processes. For underarms with visibly reduced dark marks and an even skin tone. 24 hour odor and wetness protection.

2.3/5

July 25, 2017

Deodarant that Stinks

I purchased this deodarant from a campus drugstore. I picked this product specifically because it was on sale at the time. I wore the product and noticed that it didn't have much of a scent to it. I had to keep (awkwardly) sniffing my armpits to make sure I didn't smell bad. The reason I'm giving this product such a low rating is because several times I was cut by sharp pieces in the deodarant. I would roll it on and then later in the day I would feel a sharp pain in my armpit only to scrape off a sharp white piece from the deodarant. I'm unsure of whether this was from a faulty batch or if the product was on sale due to this but either way I will not be purchasing this product again.

September 08, 2016

I love this antiperspirant. It delivers 48 hour protection for me. Like the fact that it doesn't sting if applied after shaving. Love the fact that it keeps me dry and odorless if I need it to for 48 hours. They scent is pleasant without being overpowering.

August 02, 2016

bon rapport qualité prix un bon petit anti-sudorifique léger et agréable à porter qui fait son travail en toute discrétion . Application agréable et douce ; pas collant et épais . Donc je vous recommande de faire un essai si vous avez le goût du changement .

May 19, 2016

I bought this deodorant because it claims to moisturise your underarms as well as battle odour. It does its job at keeping the stink at bay but i dont find that it does my skin any good.

January 25, 2016

I have been using this anti- perspirant for a few years now and have not been able to find anything better quality wise its pretty much perfect for me.

#1 Has a nice clean mild smell that wont over power your perfume
    #2 Helps even out the discoloration under arms due to waxing or shaving
    #3 Doesn't dry out you armpit
    #4 Doesn't leave behind any white residue on clothing

February 06, 2015

I sweat a lot, and have the stains on my shirts to prove it. Dove Clear tone has changed that - and smells great to boot! It doesn't leave white marks on my clothes either, and the smell is so light that it doesn't turn off my super sensitive breast fed baby!

October 11, 2013

I'm a heavy sweater and I don't really think this prevents perspiration for me but I do like it. The calendula and sunflower seed extracts one has a very fresh and clean smell. It does go on very soft and from what I can tell it does stay clear.

2.3/5

October 02, 2013

I don't use deodorant but when I saw the advertisement and it says that it will help improve discolouration I had to give it a try. The smell is pleasant, it went on clear and smooth. After months of using the product I still see no improvement.

March 23, 2013

I personally really like this collection of anti-persperants. They smell nice and they feel nice on the skin. They leave my underarms feeling very smooth, and it doesn't leave the same greasy feeling that other brands do.

November 21, 2012

I really love all the Dove deodorants there so mild on the skin and always have a nice light scent.I like the smell of the calendula in this one.I defiantly have noticed that it does lighten discoloration under the armpits and it goes on really smooth and silky my underarms almost feel moisturized.I have very sensitive skin and have had reactions to other deodorants but this has never given me a rash.A great product from Dove.