Dove Color Repair Therapy Shampoo Reviews
#852 in Shampoo

Dove Damage Therapy Color Repair Shampoo nourishes hair’s surface with its unique formula to help color last longer.

October 02, 2017

Love Dove

I only have one critique about this Dove shampoo. After a few washes it seems to create a build-up on your hair.
    The scent is Great! Prices are competitive

May 15, 2017

Un très bon shampoing pour les cheveux et pointe endommagée​ , Une senteur superbe , j'ai les cheveux soyeux et beau ! Je le recommande a tout les gens

May 08, 2017

I must say it is awsome it works and smells great!!! I use it as a regular shampoo for my daughter and wow her hair smells delicious, andshines naturally!

2.2/5

March 30, 2017

Smells nice but the smell doesn't last all day. Would like it better if the smell lasted. A small amount gives a good lather. Would probably try it again

March 15, 2017

Love love love this shampoo. It smells amazing and leaves your hair soo soft. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't both me at all. Works great it is all I use now

January 18, 2017

Love this product when used with the conditioner works very well. Cleans very well with very little amount required. I would recommend this product to anyone who has chemically treated or colored hair.

September 20, 2016

Most shampoos and conditioners will strip color to an extent, especially my red hair. It doesn't strip as much as I thought it would and it definitely makes my hair feel more moisturized. Added bonus it smells great!

August 24, 2016

Dove color repair therapy shampoo really treats my hair with essentials oils and all natural products I can trust in my hair and my family can also use to keep their hair healthy, i have been using this for quite sometime and it's my #1 choice for hair repair compared to other brands.

June 06, 2016

I received a sample of this shampoo and couldn't believe how much I loved it. The scent was fantasic it left my very thick and wavy hair smooth and silky without leaving a heavy feeling on it. I've switched to it now and the kids also love it.

May 09, 2016

YOU GUYS! This smells AMAZING! My hair is damaged with colour (sad, but true), and this makes my hair super soft and smells amazing. I would recommend Dove products to anyone.