Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion Reviews

Dove Body Care Products, go beyond moisturization to nourish your skin by depositing essential nutrients naturally found on skin. Skin's look and feel is noticeably improved with continued use. Dove has combined two of the most powerful moisturizers -- skin-nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream in this lotion that will leave your skin soft, supple and radiant!

July 30, 2021
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Great for dry skin

It’s good for dry skin without feeling too greasy. Like it. Perfect for the winter months as well regardless of your skin type. Dove is a quality brand.

May 07, 2021

Dove body lotion

I love dove there really affordable for me and my family. I love quality and the smell hmmm. I recommend this to my family and they loved it. I would absolutely buy again.

May 07, 2021

Great product before bed!

I put this on every night before bed. I found it a bit greasy at first but then slowly got used to the texture. Enjoyed using it and would recommend it. Great cream

May 05, 2021

Creamy

This lotion is very creamy and very smooth. It's very useful in the winter when your skin Is very dry. It smells very good leaving you smelling good all day.

April 09, 2021

Yes Yes Yes

I love this product .. The oil in it is amazing and i feel as if i’m smoother then i’ve been before .. I highly recommend this product to someone with dry skin

February 15, 2021
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Great!

I really do like this! Very moisturising and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Good value for money as it lasts a long time. Would highly recommend trying this.

January 06, 2021
    United States

Super moisturizer

Have been using this product for a while and it delivers what it promises.. moisturized skin all day long and smooth skin. Love the product so far and can recommend it to anyone who has same concerns like me. Thanks Dove

December 01, 2020

Great product

Quality product, goes on nicely and absorbs into the skin. Doesn't leave a residue feeling and leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed! Will definitely use again!

November 11, 2020

Its is good

I really like dove all products dove products smell is very good my first chose is dove special for dry skin dove products is really good i like is very much

November 06, 2020

So nice

It makes mt skin feel super soft, espically in the winter. I get really dry itchy skin and this helps ease that quite a bit.

I would totally reccomend this