Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion Reviews
Ranked #1295 in Body Lotions & Creams

Dove Body Care Products, go beyond moisturization to nourish your skin by depositing essential nutrients naturally found on skin. Skin's look and feel is noticeably improved with continued use. Dove has combined two of the most powerful moisturizers -- skin-nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream in this lotion that will leave your skin soft, supple and radiant!

September 13, 2017

Its awesome

It does its jib and u dont habe to use alot to get the effected result. Ive always loved dove. I feel i can trust them. Their bars of soap keep better then any other brand.

August 12, 2017

I will definitely buy again

I am in love with the dove cream oil body lotion, my skin is so soft and last all day long not needing to reapply lotion. I will definitely buy again and recommend it to my friends and family.

February 27, 2017

I have used this product in the past and I did like it very much, I don't always seem to find the time to constantly use it but I would also like to find more Dove lotions

February 05, 2017

I use this 3 times per week. It is amazing how it works! I also recommended it to many family and friends. They have all used it and very happy with its performance and the results!

January 16, 2017

I enjoyed this product. It was a good price considering how long it lasted. It was nice smelling and felt good going on. It also kept my skin soft and feeling hydrated all day.

January 10, 2017

I like this product for its moisture content and how it smoothes the skin. it is not greasy and easy to apply. it works well and hydrates the skin;leaving soft smooth and beautiful healthy skin.

January 09, 2017

I love this cream really helps with my dry skin, always have this In the winter. Leaves my skin feeling great unlike other products I've tried this helps and I see a big change in my skin since I've been using.

January 09, 2017

I love in general to use all the products of the brand dove, and this cream is not the exception since skin feels so soft, besides the smell I like a lot, I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

November 03, 2016

This lotion smells great and makes my skin soft I put a bit of vitamin E oil or add rose hip to be extra moisturizing for those really dry days!!!!!!!

February 13, 2016

It is wonderful. The smell is great and the pump makes it easy to use. I have 3 bottles scattered about the house for easy access. The price is good too.