Dove Damage Solutions Leave In Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #789 in Hair Care

May 29, 2017

This leave-in conditioner is my staple in my hair routine. I work outside all summer long and my hair is pretty damaged and tangled. without this miracle bottle I would never be able to brush my hair.
    Not too mention dove is a great company and extremely affordable.

Give this baby a shot! trust me

March 10, 2017

Due to the cold dry weather we're having with winter in the Cariboo area I wanted to try something extra to protect my hair. I purchased this leave in conditioner last month. It smells great. Was a great price and doesn't take much to cover my long hair with each use. I am still using it but find that it does make my hair feel like it has too much product weighing it down after I dry my hair. If you are looking for more volume it certainly does the job for that too. I however prefer a more weightless feel to my hair once I'm done styling.

April 29, 2016

This is a decent product. It works well to tame frizz, but it can be heavy if you use too much. I find that the smell of this product is it's best feature. It has a light, almost coconutty smell. I personally prefer an oil product for my hair rather than a cream like this, because I find that creams can make my hair greasy.