Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Great bodywash !

I absolutely love the smell of this body wash, and it does everything that the bottle says it does !! By far the best moisturizing body wash i've get to see.

January 16, 2018

Its only the one body wash i like so much

Its really awsome i m ising it every day feels really hydrating and cleans all body very well without leaving u dry like a dishwaahing liquid like other brands i ever tried .i mliking dove for every body wash highly recomend it

Me

Let me start off by saying my whole family has been using dove products for years, and I understand why! Everything from the beauty bars, washes and hair care, they have never disappointed. I find this body wash, as with the others from dove I have tried, to be extremely moisturizing and gentle on my sensitive skin. I always skip lotion when using this product and it doubles up as a shaving cream too. It has a classic dove scent,
    Mild but pleasant would definitely recommend.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Dove products are great

Dove products are one of the few products that I can use without getting a rash. It is great for my sensitive very dry skin. This product does not leave a white film on my skin like other products.

January 15, 2018

Dove is the way to go

I love most Dove products, but am especially in love with their body washes, this one is one of my favorites. Smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft until you use it again. Great product, well done Dove!

January 14, 2018

Buy again

Moisturizes great, smells wonderful and feels great to use and I will buy it again. One issue i found is that this brand uses plastic micro beads that end up in local water supplies

Feels luxurious

It's very creamy and lathers well. Little product goes a long way. It makes my skin feel clean and smooth. It smells so good. Will definitely continue buying it.

Love it!

My absolute favorite is the strawberry bodywash. You smell great and your skin is extra smooth after using it. I have tried some of the other dove body washes and found they didn’t give me as great results as this one.

A daily for me

I’ve used many many products and am constantly switching them up... my hair is so curly and is very weather dependent....humidity is my worst enemy and I’m glad I live in Canada and it’s freezing the majority of the year...of all the changes I’ve made in my hair routines though, this I’ve used for two years now and it’s a staple for me... lightweight, moisturizing and it smells so fresh...it is on the pricier end of drugstore brands but dove also sponsers a lot of great campaigns so, I don’t mind paying the extra dollar or two for this.

January 12, 2018

Smells so good

Dove is my go to for body wash. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and nourished. Of all the body washes I have tried, I find the dove's scent stays on my body and lasts longer than most others.