1910 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

January 12, 2018

Smells so good

Dove is my go to for body wash. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and nourished. Of all the body washes I have tried, I find the dove's scent stays on my body and lasts longer than most others.

January 12, 2018

I love this product.

I love that dove body wash nourishes my skin and leaves it feeling silky soft. I love the light scents and enjoy incorporating in my hygiene routine!!

January 11, 2018

my go too..

Love this product. it keeps you skins hydrated, soft and smooth. It leaves a very fresh scent after bath. I would just recommend that body of packaging changed into slimmer in the middle for better handling in the shower. It gets to slippery when you have soapy wet hands.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Dove is at it again with their effective products. This body wash made me feel clean and moisturized. Didnt leave me feeling dry. Good to also use as a face wash if you have run out of your regular stuff.

lots of bubbles

This wash leaves a light fresh scent. A little goes a long way. It rinses off really nicely. You need a cloth to use this body wash effectively. It makes your shower feel luxurious.

Elona Liberge

J’adore ce gel douche très hydratant, apaisant, frais et crémeux. L’odeur est top et douce. Le prix est très accessible et ve produit est trouvable dans toutes les grandes surfaces

January 07, 2018

Best Drugstore Body Wash

Dove body wash is hands down one of the best drugstore body washes. It is super affordable too. It makes skin so soft without being harsh. I would even recommend it over Olay. I love the scents of the body washes too! Especially the orange flower one and the shea butter one.

January 07, 2018

Soft skin

I have very sensitive skin and this works great. They have a ton of smells that are so great. I never break out and my skin always feels so soft after.

December 25, 2017

Je le rachèterai ! ;)

Pour ma part, j’ai la peau qui sèche très vite. C’est pour cette raison que j’ai choisi de tester ce gel douche ultra nourrissant. J’en suis ravie. Ces gels douche conviennent parfaitement pour les peaux sèches et sensibles. De plus il laisse une peau fraîche et soyeuse !
    Je le rachèterai à nouveau sans aucun doute !

December 21, 2017

Love it

I purchased this on sale to try it, so happy I did. Feels good and smells good. Leaves my skin beautifully smooth. Will purchase this product again and again.