Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

April 11, 2018

Make my skin feel soft and clean!

I would buy this product again and again. No residue. It make my feel clean and smelling good. Skin felt so soft didn’t have to apply any lotion after my shower. Very good product. I love it and would recamend this product to others

April 11, 2018

I will continue to buy this product Other products have been somewhat effective. But not many actually make me feel clean, moisturized and not sticky!! No stickiness! No residue and its.. ...DOVE!

April 11, 2018

Dove is the way to go....

Makes skin feel soft and clean. No yucky residue....smells great ...last a long time recommend to anybody who wants to stay fresh n clean.....dove all the way it's definitely number one in my book...

recommendable product

result of the dove liquid soap ...i felt soft n supple skin in sngle wash.. most recommended product i ever used... this is my favourite one.. tried few others but never satified like this

April 11, 2018

Its leaves ur skin soft and smooth through out the day. I love how it latters on the skin and provide just the right amount of soap. I Would recommend it... You gotta try it.

April 11, 2018

Amazing, great for sensitive skin

Yet again, I tried a body wash instead of the soap bar in hopes that it will give the same result. I was surprised when it was even better than the bar soap. My skin becomes refreshed, clean and insanely soft. I definitely recommend this product.

April 11, 2018

good quality very affortable. i tell to my frd

I would like to recommend this to my friend. nice quality and it long last thing ...very easy to use it...this product are very cheap and I like to buy again and again.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!

I really like this product. I have used this product and I have found a difference in how my skin feels. I also recommended it to my family and friends.

April 10, 2018

I love the foamy action when it goes on a squiggly line goes along way,and I love the different scents to choose from and leaves skin feeling clean and soft

Great product

Really liked the different scents. The body wash is very rich and creamy. It really hydrates the skin and leaves it fresh , clean and hyrdrated would buy again