Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

October 15, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Nice

I like this dove body wash. My skin feels so fresh after every shower and smells really good. It also lathers up really well and really does moisturise the skin. I recommend to everyone.

October 13, 2019

Good value

I purchased this because Shoppers Drug Mart were offering bonus points with it and I'm really glad I did. It's great value for money and feels great on my skin.

October 09, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

great

this is such a good shower gel. reasonably priced, smells great, doesn't dry out the skin. oh and the size is huge too! it made my skin feel much softer. highly recommend

Essex, United Kingdom

one of my top 5

good size and price for money. this is leaves my skin feeling so nourished and been using dove since forever. recommended this to friends and family they love it

Doncaster, United Kingdom

A must

My go to shower cleaning product only word to describe is amazing does every thing it’s supposed to do and smells like heaven. Handy sized bottle and really good value for money

Worcestershire, United Kingdom

So moisturizing!

I love Dove products, they always are so effective. This is creamy, gentle and smells so, so lovely and fresh. Leaves my skin feeling ultra moisturized and incredibly clean.

October 02, 2019

Best for dry skin.

I have dry skin from my line of work and thus soap was not harsh and really helped soothe and soften my skin and nourished it from shower to shower. Love it.

October 01, 2019

Love it

Not my normal brand, but very surprised at the results.
    Thick and creamy, leaves skin feeling soft.
    Will definitely buy again , very nice smell and good value .

September 29, 2019
    Texas, United States

The only body wash I will use

Dove is a classic body wash that is my go to bathing product. I went through times when I would be adventurous and try other products but my skin was not happy. I’ve had at least two doctors tell me to only use Dove. I alternate between the sensitive and moisturizing but the deep moisture is my favorite. It’s great for shaving and has a light classic, clean smell.

September 25, 2019

Love the Lather

I have been using Dove body wash for the last 6 mo.It lathers up so nice and smells so good. It leaves my skin so fresh and moisturized. No more dry flaky skin.